For those interested in a good Bible reader for the Playbook: The developer of the very nice e-Mmanuel Bible reader is offering a free version for Christmas. The free version is a full-featured version with a Christmas theme that can be used as long as you'd like, though it won't receive future updates the way the paid version will. It will be available free in AppWorld through the end of December, 2011.

Note: I have no association with the developer of this app. I'm just a very satisfied user of the paid version of the app.
    lovin2act and Ric01 like this.
    12-15-11 10:16 AM
    Thank you for helping to spread the good word.
    hubermania likes this.
    12-15-11 10:51 AM
    It's well worth it. I've been using Bible apps and readers since my Treo days and have tried almost every app out there for all my BBs and I can confidently tell you that this is by far the best and most versatile Bible app out there. I literally pray they will adapt it for OS7 devices. Love it!
    12-15-11 07:43 PM
    It's well worth it. I've been using Bible apps and readers since my Treo days and have tried almost every app out there for all my BBs and I can confidently tell you that this is by far the best and most versatile Bible app out there. I literally pray they will adapt it for OS7 devices. Love it!
    What I REALLY want is an App from Olive Tree. If they can make a PlayBook Bible App that is half as good as the ones on Android & iPad It will be the best Bible on the PlayBook.

It will be one of the first things I look for after the Android Friendly OS 2.0 comes out.
    02-05-12 11:57 PM
    What I REALLY want is an App from Olive Tree. If they can make a PlayBook Bible App that is half as good as the ones on Android & iPad It will be the best Bible on the PlayBook.

It will be one of the first things I look for after the Android Friendly OS 2.0 comes out.
    Months ago I emailed Olive Tree about their software and at the time they indicated they were waiting for the android app on the PB. That at that time (early last summer) they had no plans to do a PB application. Since then I have bought the E-mmanuel app and I love it. It is an excellent application and has the same Bible translations as Olive Tree.
    02-06-12 05:06 PM
    I am looking forward to having the android esword app on os 2.0
    02-06-12 06:06 PM
    To bring this thread somewhat back on topic... For anyone interested, I've just released the free version of my bible app, e-Mmanuel Bible Reader Lite. This will be available permanently, and includes many of the core features of the paid version.

I've also recently released a series of audio bible apps in various languages, all free. Enjoy!
    02-09-12 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD