So, I had bought Dead Space a few months ago (September or October) and all was fine. I upgraded to the beta os2.0 and Dead Space didn't work on the beta os.
    The upgrade was released for DS a few weeks ago to make it work on os2.0, but downloading that had no effect on my version - it still sat at the EA logo, then crashed.

Last night I uninstalled DS so I could try and reinstalling to try and fix whatever problem I was having. After uninstalling it, the game didn't show in my 'uninstalled' list in app world, so I had to search for DS in appworld to attempt to reinstall it. My only option was 'purchase' so I clicked this in the hope that it would register with my account and let me download it again without paying. Instead I've now been charged a second time for the game (10 each time).

So what should I do now to attempt to get a refund for my second purchase? Having trouble finding a contact address for appworld support, and emailing ea got me an automated email back.

Just checked and since the install error it's back to not showing in my uninstalled list, so if I want to attempt to reinstall it I need to purchase it for a 3rd time...Help?

Can anyone help?

On top of all this when I redownloaded Dead Space I got that stupid install error. Think I may wipe the PB.
    Last edited by Nedved51; 02-20-12 at 08:37 AM.
    02-20-12 07:44 AM
    Send an email to appworldbilling@rim.com.
    Nedved51 likes this.
    02-20-12 08:41 AM
    You should be able to get a refund if you give them proof that you bought it twice for the same BBID
    02-20-12 08:44 AM
    Send an email to appworldbilling@rim.com.
    Thanks, I've been looking for this, but it wasn't easy to find. Have sent an email off and my request has been logged?

You should be able to get a refund if you give them proof that you bought it twice for the same BBID
    I'm hoping they have a record, I have the most recen receipt, but not the original one. I'm also quite worried that even the most recent purchase no longer appears in my apps list.
    02-20-12 08:49 AM
    Thanks, I've been looking for this, but it wasn't easy to find. Have sent an email off and my request has been logged?

I'm hoping they have a record, I have the most recen receipt, but not the original one. I'm also quite worried that even the most recent purchase no longer appears in my apps list.
    As an update for anyone interested - I've emailed BB appworld support and they refunded one copy of Dead Space, and one Copy of PaperPlane. Not sure if they meant to refund two copies of PaperPlane or whats happened here, but it still hasnt solved appworld asking me to buy before I can install Dead Space.

They've been very nice and quick with replies though, so I'm confident it will be sorted shortly.
    02-20-12 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD