I have for you a sneak peak from the upcoming version. This is an early screenshot from Herbie's Drawing Board where you can save multiple vehicle designs.

Timeline Photos | Facebook

What do you think?
    Looks great.
    Will this or has this game been converted for BB10 Smartphone devices?
    01-06-13 06:44 PM
    rest in peace TornadoChaser i think there is nothing more clear that the video above showing who is number one and yes you can honestly see (not say) who is number one
    happy new year to all of you
    Sorry... Not sure I understand your comment. The video is with cheat codes enabled, correct?

Anyhow, I intend no disrespect to anyone. It's just a game... and a fun one at that!
    01-06-13 10:26 PM
    The game is already available for BB10 devices (even if the BB10 devices are not available yet! )... Those with DevAlpha's can try it!
    Jerky223 likes this.
    01-07-13 01:43 AM
    Lol Leras is not on the leaderboard. Shame.
    01-07-13 05:50 AM
    Harkal,

Any ETA on the version to allow saving of various craft configs?

And what did the update last week do? bug fixes only?? I did not see any deltas...

Thanks!
    01-14-13 12:45 PM
    Hello fellow flycrafters! I hope you are all doing well and being patient enough for the new version release... I am working hard on it. In the meanwhile I would like to inform you that RIM was kind enough to invite me to speak about the success story of FlyCraft at the BlackBerry Developer Conference in Amsterdam on Fab 5-6.
    So if you are attending lets meet!

Check this link about the conference: http://bit.ly/zzauV6
    01-22-13 12:40 PM
    Hello fellow flycrafters! I hope you are all doing well and being patient enough for the new version release... I am working hard on it. In the meanwhile I would like to inform you that RIM was kind enough to invite me to speak about the success story of FlyCraft at the BlackBerry Developer Conference in Amsterdam on Fab 5-6.

Congrats, and you definitely have a successful story to continue to share. Great game for sure.
    harkal likes this.
    01-22-13 02:45 PM

Congratulations, that is a great honour but also a great honour for us that you choose the PB to launch this wonderfully fun game.
    harkal likes this.
    01-22-13 08:08 PM
    excellent i think you r success story would be the most interstimg
    harkal likes this.
    01-29-13 03:24 PM
    Hello, long time since my last play. I updated the game on my PB, but everything is the same No new features. One question only, I got Dev Alpha and should I buy the game again(I'm using it on same BB ID and I already bought it on PlayBook) ?
    02-08-13 01:40 PM
    Hello, long time since my last play. I updated the game on my PB, but everything is the same No new features. One question only, I got Dev Alpha and should I buy the game again(I'm using it on same BB ID and I already bought it on PlayBook) ?
    One time purchase for both devices if using the same BBID.
    02-08-13 06:43 PM
    Hello guys,

check this out!

I just had to do it when I saw the meteorite video!
    tryfe, Jerky223, wx_junkie and 1 others like this.
    02-15-13 02:01 PM
    Hello everyone! The moment all flycrafter were waiting for is here! After 10 long days in review by the BB World people, we have FlyCraft 1.2... This is a major update that you don't want to miss!
    What is included: New gadgets, save vehicle capability, and the ability to share you craziest flights with your friends or the whole world thought BBM, FaceBook, Twitter or with good old fasioned e-mail!

Here is the newsletter concering the release. You can read it for more details.

p.s. The update is free, if your PlayBook tells you otherwise do a "Refresh" in "My World"...
    Last edited by harkal; 02-26-13 at 02:31 AM.
    dietertong likes this.
    02-26-13 12:32 AM
    Gonna try it later.
    harkal likes this.
    02-26-13 03:41 AM
    Love the update! So much fun - we should all start sharing our replays here!
    harkal likes this.
    02-27-13 08:52 AM
    How to avoid high "burning" rate of herbie (air friction on high-speed flights) ? I can't go more than 800-900m
    02-27-13 09:20 AM
    I haven't been able to play FlyCraft since the 1.2 update. The game hangs on the black/grey BlackBerry load screen following the ScoreLoop EULA. I have tried reinstalling it and rebooting the playbook both before and after the install. I searched and didn't find anyone else having the same issue. Thoughts/Ideas?

64GB PlayBook: OS - 2.1.0.1526

~Ex
    02-27-13 10:17 PM
    Do you accept the EULA?
    02-27-13 11:58 PM
    Do you accept the EULA?
    Thanks for the quick reply. When I first upgraded, I wasn't asked. Probably because I had already accepted before updating. That's when I first got the dark grey load screen with BlackBerry in black. It sat there for a while and nothing happened, then the window closed. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. It gave me the option to accept the EULA or not. I did, and got the same grey load screen until the window closed. I uninstalled the game again, rebooted the PB, reinstalled, rebooted, and opened the game, accepted the EULA and got the grey screen and the window closed. I checked to see if my other games and programs worked and didn't have any issues with any other item installed on the PB. I searched online and here in the forums for anyone else having a similar issue and didn't find anything. FlyCraft was the only program running at the time and the battery was at ~70%.

~Ex
    02-28-13 09:54 AM
    Hmmm.. I am investigating this myself now, so no real absolute solution ready. This in however an true problem encountered by 2 other people that contacted me. Try Settings->Security->Application Permissions and allow "Device Identifying Information" for FlyCraft. After that does it run? It did work with the others so it might work for you also. I am looking for a true solution and I will issue an update a.s.a.p... Let me know!
    Existence_Inc likes this.
    02-28-13 11:18 AM
    Hmmm.. I am investigating this myself now, so no real absolute solution ready. This in however an true problem encountered by 2 other people that contacted me. Try Settings->Security->Application Permissions and allow "Device Identifying Information" for FlyCraft. After that does it run? It did work with the others so it might work for you also. I am looking for a true solution and I will issue an update a.s.a.p... Let me know!
    I will check it out when I get home this evening and I will post my findings. Thanks again for your great customer service and your support of the BB platform.

~Ex
    harkal likes this.
    02-28-13 11:31 AM
    ^^ Worked a treat. Thank you.

~Ex
    harkal likes this.
    03-01-13 09:40 AM
    The game keeps crashing for me. It was fine until I would get my distance around 300, then the game would crash about every 4 flights. Once i made it past 450 and had everything unlocked i got one more flight under my belt - then the game crashed again and i lost everything.
    03-08-13 10:57 AM
    Just re downloaded the game on my PlayBook, but it won't let me use my Scoreloop account. It keeps telling me my username and email are already being used.

Is there any way to use my Scoreloop account without having to create a new one?

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 06:22 AM
    A new game from this dev is coming to the playbook:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=903410
    02-14-14 03:05 PM
275 ... 91011