So, say me, where I can download this game??I can't buy it from Georgia, because it's not available(((
    My friend, ask the developer, maybe out of his goodwill, he will allow you to sideload the app.
    11-11-12 10:42 AM
    Looks like I have some competition for longest flight, hope its someone on the forum so we can discuss design/tactics lol.
    Attached Thumbnails FlyCraft game - exclusive game for PB (from the developers who broght us Pop Corny)-uploadfromtaptalk1352716761558.jpg  
    11-12-12 04:39 AM
    Looks like I have some competition for longest flight, hope its someone on the forum so we can discuss design/tactics lol.
    Hi Sony doesn't your craft get stuck in the clouds?
    11-12-12 04:50 AM
    Hi Sony doesn't your craft get stuck in the clouds?
    11-12-12 04:52 AM
    This is the best game it has taken up much of by posting time on CrackBerry as I am enjoying the game. This may upsetmany of you for my well thought out technical posts. Like the time I told a journalist to f@?k off or my independent review of the new ipad mini in one word. "Trash"
    I know my tech assistance I offer is really being missed, "Restart then Restart again"
    When I grow tired of the game I will continue my many postings.
    11-12-12 05:15 AM
    My result finally scored something around 320cm! Still low compared to the pros but I am happy

BTW is it a bug that it stops giving me bonuses? It gives nothing (no spinning) when the bar gets full and then the bar starts from 0 again... I have only 5 rockets now, really insufficient
    11-12-12 07:33 AM
    My result finally scored something around 320cm! Still low compared to the pros but I am happy

BTW is it a bug that it stops giving me bonuses? It gives nothing (no spinning) when the bar gets full and then the bar starts from 0 again... I have only 5 rockets now, really insufficient
    It's not a bug. You have the max of everything.
    11-12-12 07:45 AM
    It's not a bug. You have the max of everything.
    But I see people with more than 20+ wooden beams and metal beams but I don't have anything above 10 (highest 10, only one item which is the wheel I think).

So that's my luck?
    steph45 likes this.
    11-12-12 09:01 AM
    But I see people with more than 20+ wooden beams and metal beams but I don't have anything above 10 (highest 10, only one item which is the wheel I think).

So that's my luck?
    In the first version, there were no limits on planks and stuff, only limits on rockets and soda cans.

Since the updated version, the're limits on everything including planks and wheels etc. But be assured, those with 30 and 20 planks each etc, still only have 5 rockets and 3 sodas, so no real advantage.
    anon(3870164) likes this.
    11-12-12 10:35 AM
    My friend, ask the developer, maybe out of his goodwill, he will allow you to sideload the app.
    Thanks ))
    11-12-12 12:22 PM
    In the first version, there were no limits on planks and stuff, only limits on rockets and soda cans.

Since the updated version, the're limits on everything including planks and wheels etc. But be assured, those with 30 and 20 planks each etc, still only have 5 rockets and 3 sodas, so no real advantage.
    I see, thanks for clarifying. I shall be more creative now then
    11-12-12 12:22 PM
    Its all about dodging clouds. That's half the fun.

So does anyone know when the next update is due?
    11-12-12 02:59 PM
    that lady bug makes me smile each time. it does not look happy at all. cute game. awesome developer.

Sent from Blackberry Playbook using TapaTalk 2
    11-13-12 05:27 AM
    I need more rockets And get rid of the clouds, it's making the game to look like full of bugs. Also make it available for older firmware like 7971.
    11-13-12 05:53 AM
    I think the last thing the developer needs to do is make the game too easy.

I didn't agree with giving everyone max resources right off the bat, part of the fun is learning how to build a craft that flies properly. Now everyone just wants a million rockets so the can fly far.

If I can go 1700+cm on 5 rockets and 3 soda cans them so can you!

I think to get extra rockets you must Already be able to clear 1000+cm, or make additional an in game purchase, that way your encouraged to innovate and experiment, but your not excluded from a high score if your struggling.

I do think a hangar area would be good, as would being able to share your craft, unmodifyable to other players. I could share my current design but I can guarantee most folk won't have the time/patience or skill in timing the firing sequence to cover big distances.

Roll on the next release of updates to the game.
    11-13-12 07:03 AM
    I think the last thing the developer needs to do is make the game too easy.

I didn't agree with giving everyone max resources right off the bat, part of the fun is learning how to build a craft that flies properly. Now everyone just wants a million rockets so the can fly far.

If I can go 1700+cm on 5 rockets and 3 soda cans them so can you!

I think to get extra rockets you must Already be able to clear 1000+cm, or make additional an in game purchase, that way your encouraged to innovate and experiment, but your not excluded from a high score if your struggling.

I do think a hangar area would be good, as would being able to share your craft, unmodifyable to other players. I could share my current design but I can guarantee most folk won't have the time/patience or skill in timing the firing sequence to cover big distances.

Roll on the next release of updates to the game.

New version, now in app world. Please post a pic of your craft Sandy. Pretty please
    11-13-12 08:30 AM
    some great posts here guy....i have struggled to break 250 and it seems its maybe because i am thinking "plane" with my designs when i need to be thinking a little more outside the box.
    Would i be right in thinking that speed down the runway is less important than achieveing thrust when airborne?
    11-13-12 09:12 AM
    Ditch the runway. Unless you can get sufficient lateral thrust to avoid clouds and do a long low level flight. I've managed 1000cm flying real low, but its very tricky.

I don't have my PB with me just now, wonder if I've been bumped off top spot yet? Guess I'll find out later this evening when I get a chance to play. Hope I have been bumped as I enjoy the challenge trying to get back to 1st.
    11-13-12 11:38 AM
    so what did the update provide? besides it screwing up my craft. Don't know what happened but it just wouldn't fly, still a quick rebuild and flying as true as before.

I was hoping the distance wall would be moved, but still there sadly.
    11-13-12 02:19 PM
    so what did the update provide? besides it screwing up my craft. Don't know what happened but it just wouldn't fly, still a quick rebuild and flying as true as before.

I was hoping the distance wall would be moved, but still there sadly.
    No idea unfortunately, and lol...can't comment on the wall, haven't reached there yet. Stuck on 550cm. Can't tell a difference. The developer should come around here soon.
    11-13-12 02:26 PM
    Still no update news, guess i'm being impatient, still play the game every night but getting frustrated that I hit a wall on what could be an even further flight.
    11-15-12 11:04 AM
    Still no update news, guess i'm being impatient, still play the game every night but getting frustrated that I hit a wall on what could be an even further flight.
    I'm catching up!!!! (TornadoChaser)
    11-15-12 01:11 PM
    Yay competition. You'll do we'll to beat my score though, however I don't doubt you could match it. The wall is right at my current distance, you can't get any closer! I've been trying for the last 4 days!

Once the wall is moved the challenge will be to see how far it is to the next wall lol
    11-16-12 06:22 AM
    I keep hitting the wall at about 1726 as well. Could easily clear 1800+ but will have to wait!
    11-17-12 01:36 PM
    LOL...competition heating up at the top. I've made progress. Doing consistent 750cm flights. Just don't have any more propulsion.
    11-18-12 04:57 AM
275 ... 34567 ...