How do you customize your name on the Leaderboard?
    From the home screen click the Scoreloop icon in the bottom left corner. From there click Change under the current user name.
    lcgoldman likes this.
    11-08-12 12:51 PM
    Geez another game to purchase lol
    11-08-12 06:05 PM
    Geez another game to purchase lol
    boo hoo

Sent from my BOLD or maybe my soon to be BB10 PlayBook
    11-08-12 10:01 PM
    Harkal, I have three requests. While asjusting a plank or something, I would like the rockets and soda cans that are attached to it, to move with it.

This would make it much easier. Also, the leaderboard doesn't seem to load with bridge internet. Maybe try and sort that out.

And could you add a sync button on the leaderboard, because the leaderboard says I did 17cm even though I did 240cm.

Thanks for a great game!
    Last edited by Ishaq786; 11-09-12 at 02:49 AM.
    11-09-12 02:15 AM
    A request from me would be a hanger where you could store up to 5 different vehicles.

Maybe you could add extra places to the hanger as unlocks?

It would be nice to keep your favourite creations rather than destroying them every time you have a new idea
    11-09-12 02:30 AM
    ^ +1 million! Usually I just take a screenshot.
    11-09-12 02:47 AM
    The game has stopped giving me bonuses! Is that normal?
    11-09-12 06:03 AM
    I can't get pass 12 seconds Any tips?
    11-09-12 10:56 AM
    12cm? Change your aircraft and try something else.
    11-09-12 11:07 AM
    I totally agree about a save game option so you can store old but good contraptions.

Also I don't agree about linking items (soda cans to plank), to get real distance you'll often find moving 1 item a single degree is what makes a difficult unmanageable craft really soar.

I would however appreciate a lock item feature, so once you've tweaked an item you could lock its location and orientation. Its easy go tweak the wrong rocket say if you've got 2 overlapping completely ruining a good craft.

Finally in the leaderboard screen i'd like to see a total number of players. It puts perspective on how well your doing against the world.
    11-09-12 04:17 PM
    a reclined V shape made out of 2 wooden spars, two basic skinny wheel and 1 soda can will get you beyond 12cm. Less definately is more at early stages.
    11-09-12 04:21 PM
    Hey, Sony that's exactly what I'm saying. Often I want to move a plank a few degrees here or there, then I have to move each individual item one by one as well.

Also, bro...how's some pointers and tips, I've been stuck at 405cm since forever. Don't want to start another aircraft. What type of trajectory should I look for? A flatter trajectory or a more looping one?

Any other helpful info would be much appreciated. You can inbox me if you like.
    11-09-12 04:40 PM
    Woot! Just bumped my way into 3rd place by ditching a wooden spar and relying on an inertia safety-belt for Herbie.

2 spars, 5 rockets, 4 props and 3 wings. Plus a sort of iron launchpad.
    Jayson Salvador likes this.
    11-09-12 05:32 PM
    scoreloop account
    How do you customize your name on the Leaderboard?
    11-09-12 09:14 PM
    From the home screen click the Scoreloop icon in the bottom left corner. From there click Change under the current user name.
    Thank you!!
    11-09-12 09:57 PM
    I can't get pass 12 seconds Any tips?
    Hey there! To begin with, make a very basic and minimalistic model. Something like a triangle, with wooden planks, bicycle wheels, and a rocket. Place the rocket at the front lower right point of the triangle, near the wheel. Make the rocket point forward. Press go, and as your machine gets half way over that first downward ramp curve, press the rocket button and watch.

Once in the air, if your machine rotates clockwise, restart, and adjust your rocket angle slightly counter clockwise, so it points slightly upwards, and press go again. Again, watch the rotation. If eventually your machine starts rotating counter clockwise to the point that it turns upside down, or just keeps spinning, adjust your rocket slightly clockwise. A little counter clockwise craft rotation is okay, you just don't want it going upside down.

Now add a propeller to the top point of the craft, and test again, starting the propeller right after pressing the rocket button, and observing the flight. If there's too much craft rotation in one direction, adjust the propeller in the opposite direction slightly, until the craft rotates slightly counter-clockwise, but not so much as to go upside down while the rocket is still firing.

Now simply add another rocket over the last rocket, make adjustments, and add another propeller, and make more adjustments, back and forth until you've used all of them.

Cans will require even more fine tuning to your rockets and propellers to offset the the added weight, but give a good initial ramp boost.

FlyCraft game - exclusive game for PB (from the developers who broght us Pop Corny)-img_00000034.jpgFlyCraft game - exclusive game for PB (from the developers who broght us Pop Corny)-img_00000033.jpg
    Last edited by KidCaboose; 11-10-12 at 08:38 AM.
    11-10-12 08:22 AM
    So, say me, where I can download this game??I can't buy it from Georgia, because it's not available(((
    11-10-12 08:27 AM
    my hint is avoid the ramp. You want a harrier jump jet type take off. If you go for a low level flight, your aiming for 1000 easy cm flight, if you go for alitude you need to work out how to avoid clouds, there is a knack to combining altitude with direction get it right and once the distance wall is increased you might even beat me.

If your getting rotation you need to adjust your rockets etc or your firing sequence. my craft takes off level, dependant on delay in rocket firing I can adjust between a long low level flight, a high long level flight or actually take off and fly backwards, would be cool if there was an award for flying backwards with the same craft lol.

In fligh you want your passenger to stay in the craft for max distance, or using soda cans when your passenger goes into freefall use the cans to boost craft onwards, this is handy if you get a craft travels well but goes into a slow rotate.
    11-10-12 10:19 AM
    too many good reviews. I am getting it tonight.

Sent from Blackberry Playbook using TapaTalk 2
    11-10-12 11:09 AM
    Would anyone be so kind as to record a video of a 500cm+ flight?
    11-10-12 12:13 PM
    i could not help it and i just bought the game. cute and fun. i am close to 15cm. quality game. thank you !
    11-10-12 01:43 PM
    my hint is avoid the ramp. You want a harrier jump jet type take off. If you go for a low level flight, your aiming for 1000 easy cm flight, if you go for alitude you need to work out how to avoid clouds, there is a knack to combining altitude with direction get it right and once the distance wall is increased you might even beat me.

If your getting rotation you need to adjust your rockets etc or your firing sequence. my craft takes off level, dependant on delay in rocket firing I can adjust between a long low level flight, a high long level flight or actually take off and fly backwards, would be cool if there was an award for flying backwards with the same craft lol.

In fligh you want your passenger to stay in the craft for max distance, or using soda cans when your passenger goes into freefall use the cans to boost craft onwards, this is handy if you get a craft travels well but goes into a slow rotate.
    Thanks a bunch. I just begun trying the harrier jet take off. Damn difficult one, lol. Keep rotating out of control.

One more question. Are all rockets fired on take off or just after take off, or are some fired in mid air some time into the flight?

And lol, still stuck on 405cm. Long time till I get to past a metre.
    11-10-12 02:03 PM
    to Avoid rotation I fire 3 rockets to get lift, they are fired close togeather, but not quite the same time, I'm talking fractions of a second apart (or you get rotation), then final 2 rockets to gain speed, fired maybe one tenth of a second apart (takes real skill).

soda cans are fired right as speed builds for a final boost. Its really difficult getting them aligned for a stable boost (getting rocket trajectory right is hard enough).

How do you record video of a launch? If your suggesting I film from an external source, no can do you need both hands for successful launch lol. I even have to lie playbook down so I can give maximum precision.

As soon as a "hanger" option becomes available in game for me to save my current craft I'll build one of my old craft again and do some screen caps and instructions. My earlier model was good for 800cm, a good model for tweaking as I'm sure it was 100cm capable, I just happened to stumble on my current model after the game crashed on me and I started a rebuild and forgot a few parts lol.
    steph45 likes this.
    11-10-12 04:32 PM
    could you rig a camera elevated above the PB somehow, so the PB is lying flat optimum for your launch sequence?
    11-10-12 04:45 PM
    For the last couple of days I've been tweaking my launch timing. I now think my score is pretty safe at number one until the next update hopefully removes wall.

In 2 days I've managed to gor just 1.2cm i(I think) further than my top score. That said, my current craft is only good for maybe 50-100cm further before I need to go bsck to the drawing board again.
    Attached Thumbnails FlyCraft game - exclusive game for PB (from the developers who broght us Pop Corny)-uploadfromtaptalk1352587915019.jpg  
    11-10-12 04:52 PM
275 ... 23456 ...