How unfortunate to hear SonySandy. I already have an update pending review at RIM that fixes most of glinches that slipped with the initial release. I should be available the soon. I am sorry you lost your craft with the reset. I am pretty sure you will make a better one this time!
    11-06-12 04:27 AM
    The game is awesome and definitely a time sink. A few glitches still need to be worked out including the rotating issue which is very annoying. I'll have my craft running perfectly for a few tries when suddenly it will just want to start turning counter-clockwise after launch even though I haven't changed anything.

I also run into problems when my craft doesn't reset to the launch pad. The screen shows an empty launch pad and the go button. When I hit the button, I then see Herbie crashed some random place down range. The only way to recover is to reset my craft and start over.
    Many thanks to the developers!
    Thank you for your kind words! The bug you mension is true, and is fixed in 1.1.2 that is under review by BB...
    11-06-12 04:29 AM
    I'll come back with a better craft. Shame I have to spend an age releasing all the power ups again, but so be it.

Also will the ceiling be increased? I know distances will increase immeasurably when it does, but that's all part of the fun too.
    11-06-12 06:50 AM
    *fingers crossed* that the next update fixes the crashing. My game crashes pretty regularly, somtimes at the start menu, somtimes after pressingbthe restart button after making a jump. Usually it can start back up again, but occasionally requires me to reboot my PlayBook, in which case it also seems to affect the start up of other applications until I do the reboot.

Also, not sure if it was intentional or not, but the game doesn't always register your jump distance where you hit the ground, but while you're in the air, before the jump is fully complete.
    11-06-12 07:24 AM
    *fingers crossed* that the next update fixes the crashing. My game crashes pretty regularly, somtimes at the start menu, somtimes after pressingbthe restart button after making a jump. Usually it can start back up again, but occasionally requires me to reboot my PlayBook, in which case it also seems to affect the start up of other applications until I do the reboot.
    Something sounds really wrong with Playbook

Also, not sure if it was intentional or not, but the game doesn't always register your jump distance where you hit the ground, but while you're in the air, before the jump is fully complete.
    The measurement stops when any part of your vehicle touches the ground! It is a feature, not a bug! DDD
    11-06-12 11:20 AM
    Well I came back stronger than ever, seems I am number one in the world of Flycraft.

FlyCraft game - exclusive game for PB (from the developers who broght us Pop Corny)-img_00000010.jpg

There is still a wall to the right, at 819.62cm. I've now hit it countless times, if the ceiling and wall are removed I think my craft is good for 900+cm.
    harkal and Vicboss7 like this.
    11-06-12 07:01 PM
    Well I came back stronger than ever, seems I am number one in the world of Flycraft.
    There is still a wall to the right, at 819.62cm. I've now hit it countless times, if the ceiling and wall are removed I think my craft is good for 900+cm.
    Post some pics of your craft
    11-06-12 07:43 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000010.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	124858

Wow! Initially I thought you were an early version 1.1.2 flyer that removes the ceiling and adds distance. But you did this with 1.1.1?! Respect! Waiting to see what you do with the new version! No ceiling, but there are clouds... try to avoid them
    11-07-12 02:58 AM
    I couldn't quite believe it myself. But I came up with an aggressive design which shouldn't work but if you've got the dexterity of a 747 pilot and perfectly alligned rockets (timing is everything) you can do some amazing distances.

Looking forward to some new add ons, say Nitro rockets, Helicopter rotor, parachute, glider wing, umbrella?
    11-07-12 03:07 AM
    I couldn't quite believe it myself. But I came up with an aggressive design which shouldn't work but if you've got the dexterity of a 747 pilot and perfectly alligned rockets (timing is everything) you can do some amazing distances.

Looking forward to some new add ons, say Nitro rockets, Helicopter rotor, parachute, glider wing, umbrella?
    How did you manage to get your hands on FlyCraft's design document?!?!
    11-07-12 04:33 AM
    When you complete some stage (example 15cm flight) at "Well done scree" clicking ? icon does nothing. Is that normal ? Version 1.1.2
    11-07-12 04:52 AM
    When you complete some stage (example 15cm flight) at "Well done scree" clicking ? icon does nothing. Is that normal ? Version 1.1.2
    That is not an icon... you must complete the distance and you get an extra item there. It is secret until you unlock it!
    11-07-12 07:41 AM
    I would post a pic of my craft but then you'd all rip it off..... so when its been ursurped as the king of the hill I'll post a pic....
    11-07-12 07:50 AM
    Where I can download this game, I can't buy it because there is no available to buy something from Georgia (((
    11-07-12 12:10 PM
    Where I can download this game, I can't buy it because there is no available to buy something from Georgia (((
    Whats ur playbook's OS version?
    11-07-12 01:14 PM
    FlyCraft game - exclusive game for PB (from the developers who broght us Pop Corny)-img_00000013.jpgLove the new higher ceiling, and the frustrating clouds.All good!

My current craft corrupted again, and I had to start from scratch again, a slight variation of my high score original. It's very rickety now, and sometimes flies apart mid-flight but I had to pull out the stops as I'd been bumped down to 2nd place.

By the way how many people play this worldwide? I'm pleased I'm number one I'm just wondering number one out of how many.
    Last edited by SonySandy; 11-07-12 at 03:07 PM.
    11-07-12 02:54 PM
    Oops! No ceiling now but there is still a wall at a little over 1700cm.
    See pic, the ground runs out, I still had maybe 100cm to go, you slam into invisible wall and the remains of your craft bounce backwards making your distance count backwards for a while.

FlyCraft game - exclusive game for PB (from the developers who broght us Pop Corny)-img_00000019.jpg
    11-07-12 03:26 PM
    Question, app cant run on 2.0.0.7971. It's built only with 2.0.1 and 2.1 ndk ?
    11-08-12 03:32 AM
    I think once the the right wall is extended I'll be on for a 2000cm flight.

FlyCraft game - exclusive game for PB (from the developers who broght us Pop Corny)-img_00000021.jpg

Here is the wall, 1726.8cm precicely, you just can't go further.

One suggestion, how about adding stars (or a cow jumping over the moon lol) when you get some serious air? It becomes difficult to tell if your still going up or if your coming back down.

Roll on updated rockets, I think I could do a moon shot with an atlas rocket strapped on the back lol

I'm currently finding the joy of a well balance craft, after considerable rocket tuning once in the air my craft flies level for miles. I used to have the problem of rotation, you still got distance but your wee ladybird would have a sore head with all the spinning lol.
    11-08-12 06:46 AM
    Hey, just curious, the update is prompting me to re-pay for the game. Is this normal? Thanks
    11-08-12 08:07 AM
    I think once the the right wall is extended I'll be on for a 2000cm flight.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000021.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	124983

Here is the wall, 1726.8cm precicely, you just can't go further.

One suggestion, how about adding stars (or a cow jumping over the moon lol) when you get some serious air? It becomes difficult to tell if your still going up or if your coming back down.

Roll on updated rockets, I think I could do a moon shot with an atlas rocket strapped on the back lol

I'm currently finding the joy of a well balance craft, after considerable rocket tuning once in the air my craft flies level for miles. I used to have the problem of rotation, you still got distance but your wee ladybird would have a sore head with all the spinning lol.
    Lol, a moonshot with 1.7 metres?
    11-08-12 08:40 AM
    if its asking you to pay again just refresh appworld and if that dont work reboot PlayBook

Sent from my BlackBerry By Choice Tapatalk
    shebmiller likes this.
    11-08-12 10:14 AM
    How do you customize your name on the Leaderboard?
    11-08-12 10:58 AM
    11-08-12 10:59 AM
    Whats ur playbook's OS version?
    11-08-12 11:00 AM
275 12345 ...