Flycraft just had an update to version 1.1.1 (US App World). Anyone know what the update does? I can't find any differences.
    The "wall" at the end of the stage seems to be gone.
    11-02-12 10:57 PM
    after a while my upgrades stay the same. I just keep getting more of the first for items. I've maxed out at five rockets. Anyone else getting the same thing?
    I maxed out at 5 rockets too. There seems to be a limit for the rockets, pop cans and prop.
    11-02-12 10:58 PM
    BTW, it's great that the "wall" at the end of the stage has been fixed, there is still a top wall that gets hit fairly often. Can that be taken out too? And can we have more than 5 rockets please?
    11-02-12 10:59 PM
    I am the king and you are not
    11-03-12 04:08 AM
    My crafts are now starting to rotate a bit more after the launch.
    Can't match my maxed out distance from before the update. Averaging 120 cm now.
    11-03-12 11:04 AM
    I am the king and you are not
    Jeebus! I'm #2 but you have me beat by almost 200cm!!! Good job!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    11-03-12 11:47 AM
    I had emailed the dev a day before the update rolled out, asking him to fix the Scoreloop problem (it was also for Pop Corny), it's fixed now, you can al thank me Jk
    Fixed? Yes!!!
    11-03-12 12:30 PM
    FlyCraft game - exclusive game for PB (from the developers who broght us Pop Corny)-img_00000017.jpg

Here's my high-tech machine lol
    shebmiller likes this.
    11-03-12 01:52 PM
    Is this game based on any sort of physics or aerodynamic laws? How does it decide what's good for flight and what's not?
    11-03-12 04:08 PM
    Hi guys! I must drop in and say that I am totally blown away by distances you fly! I must hurry the replay system implementation and make it support sharing. I want to see how you do it!

p.s. The height limit will also be lifted in a later update when I add the full achievement list in. There will be achievements for height, weight, max speed etc.
    11-03-12 05:26 PM
    I made it to second place with a rocket-powered mini-helicopter, but someone has since bumped me down to third.
    11-03-12 06:10 PM
    Hello Harkal, please can you respond to my question. Also, I hope your game sells really well my friend.

Ever considered doing some productivity apps for Playbook?
    11-03-12 06:17 PM
    Any chance of a design saving feature?

Would be nice to save design for futher tweaking while trying out new ones.
    11-03-12 06:19 PM
    Hi guys! I must drop in and say that I am totally blown away by distances you fly! I must hurry the replay system implementation and make it support sharing. I want to see how you do it!

p.s. The height limit will also be lifted in a later update when I add the full achievement list in. There will be achievements for height, weight, max speed etc.
    I'll be honest, I thought this game would be fun for an hour or two, but I can't stop playing. For a one month challenge you and your team have done a great job. Keep the updates coming.
    11-03-12 08:24 PM
    Herbie looks extremely worried in front of all that explosive payload! hahaha DDD
    11-04-12 04:07 AM
    Ishaq786: A mix of both
    11-04-12 04:13 AM
    So fab I've found less is more. Topping out at @350cm distance travelled, that's with 3 rockets, no soda cans and no props, must be my designs, but I find either range drops with extras (tail, props ret ) or rotation increases.

Shame about to ceiling height problems, I think I'd be on for 400cm plus easy.
    11-04-12 11:20 AM
    This game is amazing!!
    harkal likes this.
    11-04-12 11:25 AM
    ok guys - I hope you add more screenshots because I'm only averaging 16cm...and I keep getting wheels and beams as bonus items (I want some more cans). Were you guys able to unlock the rocket with just the one can and a few beams, wheels, and boxes?
    11-04-12 02:06 PM
    I had emailed the dev a day before the update rolled out, asking him to fix the Scoreloop problem (it was also for Pop Corny), it's fixed now, you can al thank me Jk
    Still not working on Pop Corny
    11-04-12 05:54 PM
    ok guys - I hope you add more screenshots because I'm only averaging 16cm...and I keep getting wheels and beams as bonus items (I want some more cans). Were you guys able to unlock the rocket with just the one can and a few beams, wheels, and boxes?
    It seems less is more. i'm ranked 14th
    11-04-12 05:55 PM
    My crafts are now starting to rotate a bit more after the launch.
    Can't match my maxed out distance from before the update. Averaging 120 cm now.
    The game is awesome and definitely a time sink. A few glitches still need to be worked out including the rotating issue which is very annoying. I'll have my craft running perfectly for a few tries when suddenly it will just want to start turning counter-clockwise after launch even though I haven't changed anything.

I also run into problems when my craft doesn't reset to the launch pad. The screen shows an empty launch pad and the go button. When I hit the button, I then see Herbie crashed some random place down range. The only way to recover is to reset my craft and start over.
    Many thanks to the developers!
    11-04-12 07:55 PM
    Okay, so, at first I wasn't blown away by the game. I found it a little discouraging at first, mostly from lack of descriptions of the material at our disposal. However, after giving it a few chances, it's a game I find myself going back to. I'd really like to see some information that helps me choose one material over another, weight, durability, etc.

For me, the enjoyment of the game comes in the fine tuning of my craft, and figuring out the timing and order in which to activate all the devices I've stuck to it. My current craft can achieve 465 centimeters, and I'll include a screenshot knowing that I'm not even giving too much away to potential competitors, because even if anyone uses the same activation order as I do, there's still the timing riddle. Hope it helps some of you!

As for bugs, the "glass" ceiling is definitely annoying, though inadvertently provides a guess and feel obstacle. Also, I'm finding that when I exit and restart the gamd, my craft doesn't function quite the same again, forcing me to start from scratch again. Oh, and I'm not sure what the wings and tail do. A tail button appears, but doesn't seem to activate anything other than making my craft suck... earth.

Edit: Oh, also, I got a high score while offline. Later, when i connected to wi-fi, I noticed my offline high score didn't upload to the leaderboard. The game shows my highscore, but only lists my last online highscore on the Leaderboard. Kinda disappointing, since i achieved it by sheer luck, activating the wrong things at the wrong times.

FlyCraft game - exclusive game for PB (from the developers who broght us Pop Corny)-img_00000032.jpg
    Last edited by KidCaboose; 11-05-12 at 07:45 AM.
    11-05-12 07:25 AM
    Here's me playing this game for the first time.
    KidCaboose likes this.
    11-05-12 08:02 PM
    S. Ritchie, thats me. Ranked 4.... sweeet!

Less sweet is that after a couple of hours of tweaking my craft the game bugged out and crashed. And now it's lost my craft, defaulted back to the game out the box (i.e. no add ons, no rockets etc) the game recognises my registered email address but doesn't show my high score in game, but does in the leaderboard. So looks like a bug, an annoying one for me as I was on for 3rd Place with a little tweaking.
    11-06-12 04:12 AM
275 1234 ...