A new version of FlashGames will be dropping soon. With Enhanced UI, Faster Perfomance & 30 new titles.

Chk: FlashGames PB! for details & screenshots
    Last edited by ngrichyj4; 06-17-11 at 03:23 PM.
    06-17-11 02:04 PM
    Thanks for your work on this! Really looking forward to seeing what the next release looks like. Has it been sent off to AppWorld yet?
    06-17-11 02:27 PM
    Thanks for your work on this! Really looking forward to seeing what the next release looks like. Has it been sent off to AppWorld yet?
    No not yet, still applying some tweaks to make flash load faster ... and adding more games from requests | I'll announce on the blog when its off to AppWorld. Thanks for your interest.
    06-17-11 03:14 PM
    No not yet, still applying some tweaks to make flash load faster ... and adding more games from requests | I'll announce on the blog when its off to AppWorld. Thanks for your interest.
    Have you tested it on Tablet OS 1.0.6 that has AIR 2.7 and Flash Player 10.3? Of so,how much better is the experience? And it will be dropping within a week or so to the public, so it might be in ur interest to test it. Any developer that has submitted an AIR app is eligible to test 1.0.6, is ur app build in air?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-11 05:13 PM
    Great, will wait for the update. and THANKS !!
    06-17-11 08:28 PM
    Have to tell you that I don't like most of the games because they don't work - they are laggy or do not accept the touch input.

If you provide more enhanced versions of the games I would like that.

At the moment it's just websites with embedded flash games in a package.
    06-17-11 10:36 PM
    Have you tested it on Tablet OS 1.0.6 that has AIR 2.7 and Flash Player 10.3?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The app isn't developed in Air, Still, I'm applying tweaks to the player that actually runs the Flash in my app, so it'd be incredible faster when its launched. Also the UI is entirely different that should fix the nav load times.

@Takeo Have to tell you that I don't like most of the games because they don't work - they are laggy or do not accept the touch input.

I don't have the same problem on my PlayBook, believe me if I do, i wouldn't have released it. Different functionality is expected on different systems depending on your PB build, so maybe you happen to fall in that category, unfortunately I can't test on all PlayBook's but I'd look more into the matter on feature updates.
    BBWatchCA likes this.
    06-21-11 12:10 PM
    The app isn't developed in Air, Still, I'm applying tweaks to the player that actually runs the Flash in my app, so it'd be incredible faster when its launched. Also the UI is entirely different that should fix the nav load times.

@Takeo Different functionality is expected on different systems depending on your PB build, ,,,
    Seriously...??? Like what?
    06-21-11 12:25 PM
    Great, thanks for your information
    05-14-12 01:06 AM
    old post... just got alive...
    05-14-12 04:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD