Hey guys! New crackberry addict here.

Just bought a playbook and I love it, also the flash support works great. There are a lot of reviews that complain about a lack of apps, but 1 year ago does anybody know how many native iPad apps were available? Since its a new tablet platform, reviewers should be looking beyond just the sheer number of apps; you cant just expect there to be 65000 apps out of the gate. The flash support does a lot to make up for it, so I made a youtube video demoing some flash games on the playbook.

You can view it .

You can pretty much play any game as long as it uses just the mouse as the control.

Have fun!
    sleepngbear likes this.
    04-24-11 09:50 PM
    Interesting!
    04-24-11 09:56 PM
    If apple had launched a 70 percent device the missing features would have largely been glossed over.

And lastly if rim copied the ipad it wouldn't have had flash. Most people buy a device based on the potential, something I don't think you realize.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-11 10:10 PM
    If apple had launched a 70 percent device the missing features would have largely been glossed over.

And lastly if rim copied the ipad it wouldn't have had flash. Most people buy a device based on the potential, something I don't think you realize.

Apple didnt agree to use flash because of fears of "Security". They may have a billion apps, but when all is said and done, a TOY will never compete with a utility.

A 2nd generation still can't figure out what a playbook did. iPad = 3 <=====8
    04-24-11 10:16 PM

People buy game systems based on potential, people dont buy everyday products like phones and tablets and "hope it might get good". People that did do that, well they were Storm 1 users, and they learned their lesson damn well to never do that again lol.

A product has to start of great, and get even better. If the Playbook had cooked a little longer, it could have started out great and not in the poor shape it launched in, I think everyone can agree on that without question. Everyone made a huge stink about the lack of PIM before the damn thing launched months ago, it should have been there day one regardless.

The app situation wouldnt have changed, but it never will until the Android emulator is released since the Playbook SDK is horrific, which is sad really.
    04-24-11 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD