Hey,

I finished the final campaign on Front Runner and killed Dizzy. The ship then zooms to a screen with just Daisy on it. My ship flies in (with full health) and then can chase Daisy around being hit into by her. It doesn't hurt me, but I can't leave the screen. That seems to be it. The only thing I can do is close the game.

Done this twice now. Both times, when I've gone back to the game, the level appears unplayed.

Does anyone have a similar experience and/or know what to do about it? Is it a bug or am I missing something?
    07-12-11 12:39 PM
    from what I recall you need to keep chasing Daisy
    arieh likes this.
    07-12-11 02:26 PM
    from what I recall you need to keep chasing Daisy
    Thanks. Turned out I just needed to stop running and wait.
    07-12-11 04:43 PM
    Yeah your suppose to save Daisy... just don't do anything but dodge her attacks, and never attack. She'll then join your said.
    I really wish they added in a new story line to follow. Perhaps be able to choose from a few play styles to keep the first story line in play. The power ups could be upgraded to a new/improved skill/power, after you reached the max level of the first set of skills/powers... or just reset with the new storyline, and give a new selection of abilities.
    07-12-11 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD