Filter Box v1.2.1 finally is here! After 1.5 months of review the updated was allowed to the store.

Filter Box is a photo filtering app that allows you to combine filters, frames, light leaks and tilt-shift to create unique photo-moments of your life.

New in v1.2.1 release:
    - Number of filters was raised to 30
    - Number of frames was raised to 20
    - Improved tilt-shift blurring
    - Added vertical tilt-shift
    - Added support for EXIF image orientation (images with EXIF information will be properly rotated automatically)

In next releases:
    - Crop functionality
    - Manual rotation
    - More filters
    - More different frames (we'll add textured and color frames)
    - More light leaks

Thank you for your support we really appreciate it!

Filter Box for PlayBook v1.2.1 BlackBerry World - Filter Box for BlackBerry PlayBook (0,99 $)

I&N MobiSoft Team

IMPORTANT: You must skip update of v1.2.0 since it contains the bug that prevents several frames to be applied to photo!
    bb10_fan and Richard Kapp like this.
    03-25-13 03:28 PM
    Very nice update, thanks! Also thanks for updating Mono Art. Looking forward for future updates
    03-26-13 04:59 AM
    By the way, do you plan to port your other app (photo editor - Effetica) to BlackBerry 10 (I cannot see it anymore on your website)? If you make it also native, I'll definitely purchase it Thanks
    03-26-13 07:02 AM
    This is a great little photo app! Love it. I wrote a mini-review today on my blog Playbook App Circus. BTW: are sharing options (twitter/facebook) planned for a future update? I really miss them.
    04-19-13 05:36 AM
    This is a great little photo app! Love it. I wrote a mini-review today on my blog Playbook App Circus. BTW: are sharing options (twitter/facebook) planned for a future update? I really miss them.
    thanks for nice reviews, Richard! Regarding the sharing, we hoped that BlackBerry will announce BB10 for PlayBook this May, but as everyone already knows they didn't We hoped for BB10 because it has sharing option already integrated in the OS itself, but it seems we have to do it ourselves now. We'll bring the sharing option to PlayBook app and at least partially we hope to make it available in next release (v2.0.0 - as on Z10 and Q10)
    Richard Kapp likes this.
    05-23-13 05:33 AM