First post folks so please bear with me.

I have the PB and have added several new apps from BB Apps World. They are all appearing on the main "home" screen, however, I would like to be able to file certain apps i.e. games in a single folder. Is this possible?

Also I notice that the game apps are not showing up under the games tab, is this normal?

Also is there a good link for the "best" apps. Typically for business or efficiency applications?

Thanks for any help.
    02-13-12 09:00 AM
    First post folks so please bear with me.

I have the PB and have added several new apps from BB Apps World. They are all appearing on the main "home" screen, however, I would like to be able to file certain apps i.e. games in a single folder. Is this possible?

Also I notice that the game apps are not showing up under the games tab, is this normal?

Also is there a good link for the "best" apps. Typically for business or efficiency applications?

Thanks for any help.
    Welcome to CB, here a good read with lots of tips for your PB.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...t-know-671764/
    02-13-12 09:25 AM
    You will be able to create custom folders when we receive the OS2 update...soon.
    If a game doesn't appear in the Games tab you can drag a copy to it. See the tips link provided above.
    02-13-12 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD