Hi,

I am using this Native app to download from box.net.

Was working fine and then suddenly everytime I try to down load and paste it says Paste Error

If I just try to copy and paste within current directory it is fine. I also used another program to make sure Box was working and that is fine as well.

Help...

Brian
    Innovatology likes this.
    05-04-12 09:19 AM
    From the Files & Folders help menu: Support offered by e-mail bb.support@innovatology.nl or on web site Files & Folders for BlackBerry PlayBook
    bbfan1040 and Innovatology like this.
    05-04-12 09:49 AM
    There is an issue with the Box connector in Files & Folders that some of our users may encounter. This week Box notified us 1 day in advance of a change they were making to their systems.

The change affects new files uploaded this week and prevents them from being downloaded by Files & Folders. Files uploaded before this week should not be affected. We recommend you do not store new files on Box until the issue has been resolved.

We're working on a fix and hope to have it available next week. We're sorry if this has caused you any inconvenience.

Dropbox, SugarSync, Google Drive & Google Docs continue to function normally.
    bbfan1040 likes this.
    05-04-12 10:59 AM
    Thank you very much for letting me know what was going on. You have a great Program. I was worried something was going wrong on my end. I look forward to the update.

Brian
    Innovatology likes this.
    05-04-12 11:25 AM
    I just bought the files and folders and I must say it is a great product. Very polished. Thanks
    Innovatology likes this.
    05-05-12 04:43 PM
    This issue has been resolved in Files & Folders v4.1, available now.
    05-20-12 08:35 AM
    I wish all developers pushed out fixes this quick, well done.
    Innovatology likes this.
    05-21-12 09:25 AM
    I wish all developers pushed out fixes this quick, well done.
    Hence the reason I buy applications from developers like Innovatology. While the list of high-standards developers grows and I could review my currently installed applications to name each developer, suffice it to say without the excellent work of these developers I would not have been able to use the Blackberry PlayBook in the "world's first professional-grade tablet" sense.
    Innovatology likes this.
    05-21-12 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD