Hi

I don't seem to be able to access bridge files through files and folder, any suggestion on how to access files on my BlackBerry handset, it seems to me it should be possible?

Any guidance would be much appreciated

Thanks
    Rundelight
    03-21-12 02:19 AM
    Sometimes, it is a bit lazy and you have to use BlackBerry bridge first. So open a message or a contact with the Bridge and then go and use Files and Folders.
    03-21-12 02:30 AM
    Make sure you unlock your bridge files by tapping the Bridge icon in the status bar on your PlayBook and tapping unlock. You should be able to access them then.
    BSFA2008 likes this.
    03-21-12 04:24 AM
    Hmm strange

I have Bridge unlocked as i have the Bridge email open and looking at an email. When i swipe down from top in Files and Folders and hit the Bridge icon i get the following message:

Bridge Files
    No Bridge files found, Please connect your phone and unlock the bridge via the icon next to the clock. then Tap the refresh button here

As mentioned bridge is unlocked when i see this message
    03-21-12 05:39 AM
    Hi
    I don't seem to be able to access bridge files through files and folder, any suggestion on how to access files on my BlackBerry handset, it seems to me it should be possible?
    Are you on BES? If so, the PlayBook OS seems to actively prevent 3rd party apps from accessing the bridge files, probably for security reasons.

We have some notes on using Bridge over on our Facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/note.php?no...47485838660317
    03-21-12 08:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD