Wonder what's happening with updates to this app, regarding the inclusion of skydrive access, never heard from the developers of this app for quite a while.

I wonder if they have looked at the recent news and just decided to give up. I did email them last week but never got a reply.
    07-08-12 07:50 AM
    Well I hope not. They have been great with updates and support.
    07-08-12 08:16 AM
    As usual, I may not fully recall but I think there was a hint that a vacation was coming up. So maybe they've taken some time off.

I think we forget that a lot of "our" developers are not MS or EA, etc and are one or two person development teams who have other lives and/or even real jobs.
    kbz1960 and bungaboy like this.
    07-08-12 08:49 AM
    See this thread- they're still around and working- http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...5/#post7482654
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-08-12 02:52 PM
    We were at Roskilde Festival in Denmark, with very limited wifi. Sorry if we missed any emails.
    07-11-12 03:11 AM
    I did email them last week but never got a reply.
    Bill, the last e-mail we had from you was June 8th.

Skydrive was coming on quite well, but we've bumped in to a wall at App World. RIM suddenly decided to pull the plug on Try & Buy apps without telling anyone. Existing apps cannot update. We're trying to figure out how to proceed. Until that's fixed, new developments are temporarily on hold.
    07-11-12 03:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD