Do any of he File Manager apps available allow access to bridge files when he PB is bridged to a BB handset?

This morning I wanted to transfer files between (like drag and drop or cut and paste) my PB and my phone but was not able to do it the way I would have liked.

Thanks for the help!
    01-14-12 11:45 AM
    File manager and file browser both do, but I'm not sure of any free ones if that's what you want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Just Me and El Bori like this.
    01-14-12 11:50 AM
    Files and folders is really good for accessing bridge files. It also has access to your box.net, dropbox and google docs too
    Innovatology and El Bori like this.
    01-14-12 12:04 PM
    Thank you Picard, thank you pixieloulou! I will give them a try!

AIR Browser does not give you access unfortunately
    01-14-12 12:05 PM
    Files and Folders ... Worth the price
    Innovatology likes this.
    01-15-12 12:50 AM
    I'll chime if for files and folders as well. Picked it up and use it for pretty much everything like that now.
    Innovatology likes this.
    01-15-12 07:41 PM
    I found Stuff to be the best for easily knowing where I'm at...in the BB or the PB?

I'm hoping for a super-integrated file manager with OS2
    01-15-12 10:12 PM
    i know this would be impossible, but a super cool feature for the bridge would to be able to play video files stored on the BB to the Playbook but I read somewhere that the current BT 2.1 does not have enough bandwidth to support video playback....

Maybe in the next around of QNX phones and tablets?
    01-16-12 01:25 AM
    I used to use Files and Folders to access my bridge files... now when I try to access my bridge files through Files and Folders, nothing shows up!!!

Thoughts? Help?

Also I side loaded snes9x then deleted it and the snes9x folder created in the misc folder on the PlayBook...that's the last thing I sideloaded after the last time I used Files and Folders successfully to access bridge files
    02-01-12 07:22 PM
    Reboot? Fire up the BridgeFiles app on the pb then Files-folders?
    bounce007 likes this.
    02-01-12 10:20 PM
    i know this would be impossible, but a super cool feature for the bridge would to be able to play video files stored on the BB to the Playbook but I read somewhere that the current BT 2.1 does not have enough bandwidth to support video playback....

Maybe in the next around of QNX phones and tablets?
    mbl ware is working on it, the have jeeoplayer for pb that so far plays your audio saved on bb phone
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oJowP42lhE&feature=g-upl&context=G29f8150AUAAAAAAAVAA[/YT]
    02-01-12 10:35 PM
    Reboot? Fire up the BridgeFiles app on the pb then Files-folders?
    So I rebooted several times but nothing. So I tried what you said, open the Bridge Files app then fire up Files and Folders and what do you know! Now I can access the bridge files... How did you know Grandpa??

Thanks very much!
    02-02-12 12:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD