https://github.com/BrandroidTools/OpenExplorer/issues seems to be a neat file explorer which also shows where yiur biggest files are for a clean out.
    Bit buggy at the minute but showing potential with user support. Available in Bb world.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    12-03-13 05:28 PM
    Crashes instantly on my Z30.
    12-03-13 06:52 PM
    I like the native file manager!

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 07:27 PM
    The dev does say it's very buggy and I think it's more intended for the Playbook. Just good to see someone still working on Playbook apps. I think the dev just wants people to support it so they can iron it out. The feature showing which folders are the biggest should be interesting, the Playbook seems to fill up quite quickly, would be interesting to see if some of these folders are necessary or Android ports filling up folders with gubbings.
    nealjane1 likes this.
    12-04-13 05:10 AM
    Working pretty well on my playbook so far..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
    AWB70 likes this.
    12-04-13 12:00 PM
    I'll have a mess tonight download then went to bed.
    BTW it's in BlackBerry world on the play book rather than from that site I linked. Couldn't work out how to share a link from BlackBerry world.
    Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 12:13 PM
    Well, it looks nice, and as you said, it has potential. But, it does not yet seem ready for prime time, nor is it ready to replace any of my main go to file explorers, namely, Ghost Commander, ES File Explorer, and X-Plore File Manager. First off, it's not a Playbook app- rather it's an android port- and while that's not a negative in my book (all of the apps I mentioned above are android ports), it hasn't been tweaked to make it more Playbook friendly such as Ghost Commander has (the only of the above apps also in app world). Thus, it took me a while to figure out how to get it to see the Playbook's file structure (other than the SD Card Folder) and doing so is nowhere near intuitive. Also, while it has LAN and Cloud accessibility, it doesn't seem to have the ability to stream media from the cloud or over LAN- it says "no application available to perform the action". This despite the fact that I know that I do have applications available and can successfully stream media using Ghost (LAN) ES (LAN and cloud) and X-Plore (LAN and cloud). It also doesn't seem to have the "file sharing" function of the other mentioned apps, so, for example, it seems that it can't be used to attach files to emails like those apps can. Finally it's not exactly stable running on the Playbook, and can be easily made to crash.
    12-04-13 03:48 PM
    I believe the app is called OpenExplorer

link

OpenExplorer - BlackBerry World
    12-04-13 07:18 PM