Just got this. Why does it show a creation date of 1969 on some folders?
    03-02-12 07:37 AM
    know what would be great, if cloud features were available too. Like connecting to box or dropbox like some of the other file browsing apps. I emailed support a few times months ago with no response. I've definitely given up hope on any new features.
    03-02-12 07:48 AM
    Huh maybe time for files and folders then.
    Innovatology likes this.
    03-02-12 07:51 AM
    yeah it just sucks when an application is just abandoned. Its a good app otherwise, it just needs some integration with other services.
    03-02-12 08:10 AM
    It seems pretty certain that it is no longer supported but I'd be willing to be pleasantly surprised.
    03-02-12 03:29 PM
    Me too. Esp since I just bought it lol.
    03-02-12 03:36 PM
    Me too. Esp since I just bought it lol.
    Sorry about that. I have refrained from commenting on its status because you never know if there really is continuing support or upgrades but I was pretty sure months ago that there is no changes. I will leave it out of my comments when folks want access to their bbphones using the pb (it does work that way).
    03-02-12 03:44 PM
    Sorry about that. I have refrained from commenting on its status because you never know if there really is continuing support or upgrades but I was pretty sure months ago that there is no changes. I will leave it out of my comments when folks want access to their bbphones using the pb (it does work that way).
    It took me a bit to figure out how to find my bb on it. I click on the help, which only gives you the version number. So then started to search the forum and saw somewhere? this thread? how to find it.

Off topic............. How do you like that new phone?
    03-02-12 03:51 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD