Hi all, I bought the app "file browser" from Aftab Solutions because I needed to access and transfer pictures and videos taken from my 9800 to my playbook (and vice-versa). I never managed to access my 9800 files from this app. Did anyone ever managed how to do it ?
    ps : File sharing is activated on my Playbook.

Any idea ?
    TIA
    08-30-11 03:16 PM
    Just some random ideas.

Some folks have found that first running the Bridge File app can sometimes help.

You have the bridge app on your bb phone? BT is working fine?

Also, some folks have found that if they are using hybrid os's on the bb phone it may not work properly.

Also, you are not using the usb cable on the phone which can turn off access to the sd card.
    08-30-11 03:43 PM
    Make sure the Bridge is running and that the Bridge files are unlocked. Tap the Bridge icon in the status bar (next to the orientation lock)
    08-30-11 04:10 PM
    I know i could access before but honestly hadnt tried in awhile. now i cant seem to find the path. i thought it was \Blackberry but thats empty. Am i looking in the right place?
    08-30-11 07:01 PM
    If you are using File Browser, first sort by name (bottom right more or less). Then hit the "/" (slash key) at the nearly top left to get to that "folder." Now tap "Blackberry" and hopefully you can see the SDCard. Tap that. That should be the sdcard.
    08-30-11 08:01 PM
    Yeah, thats what I thought. Not seeing it now. I'm wondering if an IT Policy changed with the latest BES updates on my Storm2. I think the SD card is now encrypted and from what I understand, that renders it unreachable to 3rd party apps.
    08-30-11 10:07 PM
    Did anyone make any progress with this, please? I can't get my 9800 and Playbook to work together in this app, and had no reply from the support email I sent.

thanks!
    10-16-11 08:21 AM
    Bump. Same question. Not working with my 9900.
    11-22-11 12:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD