I've become really addicted this playing Feith lately. But seems like i can never anyone play against, so if anyplays please add me ScoobsDM. It's defaintly a challenging and fun game, and takes skill to get it right.
    squished18 likes this.
    08-23-12 03:21 PM
    I've been watching the development of this game, and playing. Good game, and I especially appreciate the frequency of the updates, once or twice a week on average. I think that reflects well on a developer.
    08-23-12 04:30 PM
    I don't get how the 'plus' win works. Would you mind explaining it?

Thanks,
    08-23-12 04:48 PM
    Plus is hard to explain without seeing it, but say you play a tile thats touching 2 or more tiles, your tile played is 8 on one side 2 on the other side. you play the 8 against a 2 and the 2 against the 8. both sides add up to 10. even though your 2 was smaller then their 8 you still win both tiles.
    08-24-12 07:28 AM
    I also enjoy playing this game

I don't have username yet, but i'll register and challenge you

I'm currently playing Ace Triad, which has the same game mechanic, but it also has a story to follow and ridles and puzzles to solve.

You should try it

Sent from a old but beautiful BB 8520 or a new and shinny PB 2.0
    08-24-12 07:40 AM
    Sounds a bit like dominoes, but a bit more complex.
    08-24-12 08:48 AM
    I came in here thinking this thread was about Feist, so I was interested when I still thought that... :-)
    08-24-12 09:03 AM
    Plus is hard to explain without seeing it, but say you play a tile thats touching 2 or more tiles, your tile played is 8 on one side 2 on the other side. you play the 8 against a 2 and the 2 against the 8. both sides add up to 10. even though your 2 was smaller then their 8 you still win both tiles.
    Hmmm...still don't get it.

Here is what I tried:

Opponent's left tile was a 2. Opponent's right tile was a 5. I put my tile in the middle with 4 against the 2 and 3 against the 5. I thought that would be a PLUS because 4+3=2+5, but I wasn't given a PLUS. I just conquered the left tile because the 4 was bigger than the 2.

Is that not how it's supposed to work?

Thanks,
    Last edited by squished18; 08-24-12 at 10:00 AM.
    08-24-12 09:57 AM
    Hmmm...still don't get it.

Here is what I tried:

Opponent's left tile was a 2. Opponent's right tile was a 5. I put my tile in the middle with 4 against the 2 and 3 against the 5. I thought that would be a PLUS because 4+3=2+5, but I wasn't given a PLUS. I just conquered the left tile because the 4 was bigger than the 2.

Is that not how it's supposed to work?

Thanks,
    I haven't fully tested it, I've been finding it a bit confusing aswell. At one point I was surprised to get a plus, and it seemed like it was using the origainal values of the cards, rather than the modified values that were due to board and special modifiers. Hence, a value of 4 on a card subject to -1, might have been considered a 5 when it came to calculating the plus.
    08-24-12 10:46 AM
    I only get "random" plus, since i don't know how to do that ^^

It's like, "oh, i'm going to lose ", then, my last crappy card goes in the table, and bam, Plus lol

08-24-12 01:10 PM

Nop, i think Plus only adds the value of the sides with the bottom or top, and not side to side like in your case...

08-24-12 01:14 PM
    after trying it a few times today, I'm now confused. i think it has to be played on so adjacent sides match up. left or right and a top or bottom of you card. it doesnt seem to work playing across.
    08-24-12 04:06 PM
    after trying it a few times today, I'm now confused. i think it has to be played on so adjacent sides match up. left or right and a top or bottom of you card. it doesnt seem to work playing across.

You are talking about "Same" and not "Plus".

This one is a hard trick!

Contact the devs ^^

08-25-12 03:30 AM
    I installed this and gave it a test drive yesterday afternoon after reading this thread, result: I'm hooked! I spent quite a while last night just playing the computer and mainly getting my rear whipped! Eventually, I managed the occasional draw and then the occasional win.

I'm online as 'Graymatter' if anyone wants to try some online play.

Russ.
    08-25-12 08:57 AM
    Has anyone figured out 'plus' yet?

Cheers,
    08-28-12 08:23 AM
    Here are two cases of PLUS that I hit. I still can't see the pattern of how it works. Any ideas?

From the in-game help:

"If the sum of the two ends of your card with the opposite sides of at least two enemy cards is the same, you can conquer both cards and these in turn can conquer other neighboring cards if they have smaller values."
    Last edited by squished18; 08-30-12 at 04:20 PM.
    08-30-12 04:17 PM
    OK, I finally get it. (Boy, do I feel dumb.)

In the two examples shown...

Example 1: 7 + 4 = 8 + 3
    Example 2: 4 + 2 = 2 + 4
    08-30-12 04:29 PM
    Does the Workshop economics not make sense? It costs three materials to make a card. Each material costs 10 coins. Isn't it cheaper to just buy the card directly for 25 coins? Am I missing something here?
    09-07-12 03:35 PM
    There might be some hidden cards or something lol

09-07-12 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD