...When they delivered my free Playbook from the Android offer that RIM had earlier. They really did follow through, and it's great to see the new direction RIM is going in. 2.0 bought them time, but they're really going to need to deliver come BB10.

For those that might be interested, here's the app that got me the slate, for my blog.

Free TechCentral - Download TechCentral - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

Here's hoping that BB can catch up and once again return to the top.
    BrizzadMan likes this.
    02-25-12 02:13 PM
    sweet, i will be downloading when i get home! thanks for supporting app world as a dev
    02-25-12 02:20 PM
    sweet, i will be downloading when i get home! thanks for supporting app world as a dev

The support of RIM and the BB community is great, and I'll be happy to do my part to help get those apps on BB first.
    After the awful experience I had with Apple, and their rigid restrictions, and unethical labour practices, there's no going back for me
    The free playbook was certainly worth it too

Thanks, and let me know what you think of it/what you want added in the future.
    02-25-12 02:25 PM
    Link isn't working on my laptop or appworld is down. Great to have you developing for the pb. Don't stop with the one app
    02-25-12 02:30 PM
    Link isn't working on my laptop or appworld is down. Great to have you developing for the pb. Don't stop with the one app
    Really? Strange. Tested the link from my PC and it seems alright. Got a few more Android apps I'm repacking tonight, so those will be interesting.
    02-25-12 02:32 PM
    Musta been my connection. Tried again after done posting and it worked.
    02-25-12 02:33 PM
    wish rim would make their website compatible with Opera..
    02-25-12 02:34 PM
    Thank for sharing the link... worked for me....
    02-25-12 02:35 PM
    Worked over here too, good to see an developing artist for the Playbook.
    Hope to see more of your works though. Goodluck.
    02-25-12 02:38 PM
    these are the kind of threads that make CB awesome!
    much respect to all the devs on app world, way to pull through!
    02-25-12 02:50 PM
    Good job buddy. How long did the app take to create ?
    02-25-12 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD