So the built in clock is nice and I can set up clocks in different time zones. Currently I have a home clock set for EST, another clock set for GMT+9 since I'm in Japan, and another set up for GMT+2 so I can reference when South African Rugby games are playing. The issue I have is that the alarm has to be set on the home clock. The option is there on the other clocks, but it won't let you turn on the alarm in that clock. This would be a simple fix RIM, just let me turn on the alarm I configure in one of the other clocks. Its a PITA to have to think what time on the east coast of US I have to set the alarm for to wake up in Japan.
    09-03-11 01:34 AM
    While I can see your point, I _THINK_ you can use the limited Calendar to set another alarm. The clock/date is at the top of the "home" screen when the time/icons show up. If you tap that time/date (top center) you can set an alarm that I believe is different from the one in the clock app.
    09-03-11 08:49 AM
    While I can see your point, I _THINK_ you can use the limited Calendar to set another alarm. The clock/date is at the top of the "home" screen when the time/icons show up. If you tap that time/date (top center) you can set an alarm that I believe is different from the one in the clock app.
    Nope it is the one in the clock app and it brings you to the home clock, not the one with the current time. Now it does show you what time the alarm will go off in the time zone you are in, but you still have to do the math in your head to set the thing.
    09-03-11 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD