This is the site I've been getting them from my cpu downloads them as .zip files do I extract them or just put the entire .zip in misc/roms/nes?
    You have to extract them and put them in the nes folder. I recommend you to download origami browser from the appworld that way you can download the roms directly to your playbook from sites like coolrom and then you can use a file managing app like ghost commander to move them to the right folder.
    11-20-13 10:42 PM
    You have to extract them and put them in the nes folder. I recommend you to download origami browser from the appworld that way you can download the roms directly to your playbook from sites like coolrom and then you can use a file managing app like ghost commander to move them to the right folder.
    I hope this works cause I'm a sick Nintendo junkie ansd need my fix but can't play this in this tiny phone
    11-21-13 01:06 PM
    I did extract them but they stay as .zip files and my paly book still won't play them. What is the newest version of fceux and is for playbook. Maybe I don't have correct one. I really want this to work? Do u know if there is a PlayStation one emulator?
    11-21-13 01:17 PM
    I did extract them but they stay as .zip files and my paly book still won't play them. What is the newest version of fceux and is for playbook. Maybe I don't have correct one. I really want this to work? Do u know if there is a PlayStation one emulator?
    The file inside the zip should have a .nes extension, download the roms from coolrom. Here are all the emulators available for the playbook:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=705309
    11-21-13 04:48 PM
    The file inside the zip should have a .nes extension, download the roms from coolrom. Here are all the emulators available for the playbook:
    Emulators and Emulator News for the Blackberry Playbook - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    You are the man. Gonna try all this now. Pray for me.
    11-21-13 05:18 PM
    Emulators and Emulator News for the Blackberry Playbook - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    OMG you're my FREAKING HERO!!! THANK YOU BLACKMAN!!! I OWE U BIG TIME IT WORKED
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    11-21-13 08:13 PM
381 ... 141516
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD