And how did you get all those gems!?
    I want some!
    11-21-12 11:15 AM
    Playing it all day long x 26 days
    Uhh... Hehehe, playing for a full year straight, 24/7, getting to 24 first in v.1, can't even get you 3000 gems, not to mention you've exceeded your maximum energy by over 8000. I was referring to your energy and gems, not your islands.
    11-21-12 11:29 AM
    I was talking for the energy, gems, gold etc Total game play is 26 days, since I installed it (actually 26 days and 9 hours). You figure it out
    Cass Bressette likes this.
    11-21-12 01:19 PM
    So the Xmas update is in app world but I cannot update yet. My wife had the option but not me. Boo

Anyone have any ideas?
    12-02-12 08:24 AM
    I don't see the upgrade either
    12-02-12 08:37 AM
    I was talking for the energy, gems, gold etc Total game play is 26 days, since I installed it (actually 26 days and 9 hours). You figure it out
    Only thing I can figure is that something's wrong with your game, or it's been hacked.

So the Xmas update is in app world but I cannot update yet. My wife had the option but not me. Boo
    Anyone have any ideas?
    I see the new picture, but mine still shows v.1.0.60. I have noticed on two PlayBooks, on the same wi-fi connection, updates and new apps can appear on them at different times. Not sure what determines that. Also, iPad received a Thanksgiving update, with I think one new shop, and one new decoration, and some new missions. Not sure why the PlayBook didn't. Apparently Anders Jeppson was supposed to be helping the game's development, not seeing any evidence of that though.
    12-02-12 09:01 AM
    Only thing I can figure is that something's wrong with your game, or it's been hacked.
    How to hack PB games when we can't even access the internal app data folders ? It's probably bug
    12-02-12 09:37 AM
    Fantasy islands covered in snow, just love it
    12-05-12 06:29 AM
    That's it? Covered in snow, one more mission and a plethora of unobtainable stuff that costs a lot of gems??

sent on my #osbb 9930 via tapatalk
    12-05-12 06:33 AM
    Does anyone else get an error when trying to upgrade? It happened when I upgraded for Halloween, so I just deleted and restarted my game, and it's doing it again. I don't know why it's doing this.

Error Id: 35005

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out. I feel dumb.
    12-05-12 08:43 PM
    Does anyone else get an error when trying to upgrade? It happened when I upgraded for Halloween, so I just deleted and restarted my game, and it's doing it again. I don't know why it's doing this.

I get Error Id: Find another company to develop me. Please.

Seriously, Ximad is like Lenny, and Fantasy Islands is the puppy.
    12-05-12 10:49 PM
    New update, new land cover (snow), new speed (shopping bag) and nothing more, Disappointed
    12-06-12 02:24 AM
    ok i am a bit confused.. On their facebook page, people are talking about Thanksgiving quests and items.. I don't have any of those.. I got the halloween update and now the xmas one but I don't see anything resembling thanksgiving?

I am kinda annoyed at this game, no way to do anything.. can't even finish for no gems..
    12-06-12 03:43 AM
    ok i am a bit confused.. On their facebook page, people are talking about Thanksgiving quests and items.. I don't have any of those.. I got the halloween update and now the xmas one but I don't see anything resembling thanksgiving?

I am kinda annoyed at this game, no way to do anything.. can't even finish for no gems..
    On other devices, they issued a Thanksgiving update. You'll notice in the things you can build that some of the buildings are marked with "new". These are the Christmas additions. You'll also notice a couple of buildings you've never seen before. These are the Thanksgiving objects. We received the Thanksgiving update, which was a couple of new quests and objects, but it was hidden inside the Christmas update.
    12-06-12 06:16 AM
    Weird. I didn't get any new quests. I saw the new Xmas buildings and stuff but that's it. Bummer
    12-06-12 10:39 PM
    Weird. I didn't get any new quests. I saw the new Xmas buildings and stuff but that's it. Bummer
    You sure? You should have a build one needs The Turkey Stone worth 4 diamonds. Which level are you on?
    12-07-12 08:20 AM
    Has anyone noticed that there are pumpkin head ghosts walking in and out of the snow elf huts?
    12-07-12 12:53 PM
    Not yet. I'll have a better look at it. Nice spot
    12-07-12 03:50 PM
    You sure? You should have a build one needs The Turkey Stone worth 4 diamonds. Which level are you on?
    I do,I found it.. I guess I just breezed by it.. bleh, still nothing worth anything..

I am maxed level so its boring now.
    12-07-12 07:05 PM

Hey Scrimp, how did you fix the error? I have the same upgrade issue and was about to delete and reinstall, but if there's a fix, then I wouldn't have to lose my progress.
    Last edited by pc_berry; 12-09-12 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Doh! Refreshing the list of installed apps did the trick...
    12-09-12 02:02 AM
    I got the new update and nothing is really exciting about it :skin.
    Don't know if it's related to the update but I don't have my daily bonus gem...or maybe I can't have more then 34 "free" gems :skin Pretty lame if you ask me.
    12-09-12 07:37 AM
    Why does my population go down? I have room for 300 orcs but only 10 there?
    12-09-12 12:02 PM
    Why does my population go down? I have room for 300 orcs but only 10 there?
    You need to think of the population as currency. If you have 200 orcs and you need 150 to build a motorcycle workshop, then when it's completed you'll have 50 orcs leftover. If you delete the workshop later, then the 150 return to their homes.
    12-09-12 06:32 PM
    The upgrade is useless; I can't get more islands so I have no more space to build anything. When are we going to have a real upgrade? and what about the "bank"?
    tryfe likes this.
    12-10-12 03:19 PM
    I've reached MAX level (only level 25), have 10 islands and can't build any more. Just collecting coins now and completing small missions here and there. When are we going to get to expand our empire further??
    12-13-12 12:24 AM
377 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD