"Looking to purchase the new Playbook tablet and want netflix? Netflix streaming app comes loaded on the playbook tablet in order to provide netflix customers with a larger array of devices they can view their movies."

The above statement is on the Netflix site. However....I can't find a Playbook app anywhere.....in app world.....there is some queue thing, not sure about that because I have never used netflix (yet.) But the app says "this is not streaming video"......just a way to look into your lineup of shows, apparently.

But....why do they have that top paragraph right on the website if it is not true? Sigh.
    06-14-11 12:59 PM
    Can you provide a screenshot?
    06-14-11 01:08 PM
    What are you talking about. there is no such ad.
    06-14-11 01:09 PM
    Probably bogus but who knows...

Netflix Streaming Movies on Blackberry Playbook | Netflix for Tablets | Netflix Forum - Netflix Account Support Forums (I SUGGEST YOU DON'T GO HERE! - PK)
    Last edited by pkcable; 06-14-11 at 02:28 PM. Reason: adding info
    06-14-11 01:16 PM
    It's just some jobber posting in their forum...

Correction: posting in an unaffiliated forum
    howarmat likes this.
    06-14-11 01:19 PM
    you guys seriously need to consider the "source" before posting threads like these.
    06-14-11 01:36 PM
    How do we know the OP is talking about this forum post? That post is not what the OP quoted.

That said, I'm am curious where the OP saw this quote.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-11 01:48 PM
    How do we know the OP is talking about this forum post? That post is not what the OP quoted.

That said, I'm am curious where the OP saw this quote.

Here is what the OP is talking about...it links to the page I posted above...but it's obviously nonsense.

Install Netflix on Playbook Tablet | Activate Netflix - Droid, Blackberry, Wii (I SUGGEST YOU DON"T GO HERE! - PK)
    Last edited by pkcable; 06-14-11 at 02:29 PM. Reason: adding info
    06-14-11 02:21 PM
    Appears to be a spam/scam site to me! Click at your own risk!
    06-14-11 02:27 PM
    Here is what the OP is talking about...it links to the page I posted above...but it's obviously nonsense.

Install Netflix on Playbook Tablet | Activate Netflix - Droid, Blackberry, Wii (I SUGGEST YOU DON"T GO HERE! - PK)
    Oh, I see. Thanks for clearing that up.

So... I hate to think the OP made that site, but how does one confuse that with Netflix.com or an official Netix response? :/ Oh well, doesn't even matter. We know its bogus.

06-14-11 02:30 PM
    BTW, I don't hold it against Dom for posting the link, I just want to make it clearer, that most folks should not click on it, it's full of spam!
    domenic_lo_russo likes this.
    06-14-11 02:35 PM
    i almost jumped for joy.
    06-14-11 06:01 PM
    06-29-11 01:48 PM
    Never mind. The bottom of that site indicates they are not affiliated with Netflix.com, sorry!
    06-29-11 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD