I haven't had luck getting the Scrabble on Facebook.com to work through the PlayBook. When I go onto the Facebook website, and click on the Scrabble app, it starts to load but gets hung up at the very end of loading with an error. Has anyone managed to get it to work? Are there any settings on the Playbook, or Facebook.com for that matter, that would allow the online version of this game to work?
    05-25-11 07:39 PM
    Just figured this out today. This is kind of a pain....but if you clear your cache before going into Facebook, the Scrabble game will load properly on the Playbook.
    06-05-11 11:21 PM
    I play Scrabble on mine all the time and have never had to clear my cache. I've got 7 games currently going, 2 with my wife and the rest random. I only play it from my PB.

If I leave the browser open on it all night, it will become unresponsive and I just have to close and restart the browser.
    06-05-11 11:46 PM
    Thanks! Clearing the cache worked.
    06-06-11 08:12 PM
    I have it loaded just fine, but I can't get the tiles to move without moving the whole screen. Is there another way to move the tiles without dragging them?
    08-12-12 06:38 PM
    I play the non US/Canada version, you have to double tap on a blank (green) part of the game screen to pop it out which makes tile dragging possible. Hope this helps.
    09-28-12 03:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD