Thanks in advance for reading and helping if you can. Got the app and its running fine but now i am getting all these updates on the games my friends play both on my pb and my storm 2 FB app. I go to the website from my computer and they are not showing up there on my homepage and then when I go to the individual friend who is playing that game and getting notificqtions I allready have those games blocked. Is anyone else having this problem and is there a fix cause i dont really care that xyz needs donuts for her city or the baby sheep was born in farmville. I had to scroll down 6 times just to bypass game notifications to get to the latest crackberry article.
    05-03-11 12:56 PM
    Do I ever hope someone Answers this. I have the same problem with my BB Bold 9780. Just started within the last few days and my sister is having same with her curve. I've searched the net and a lot of rude people suggest there is a hide button if you hover over a notification from a friend but I have hovered over every thing in site and found nothing. Many of my friends play these games like farmville etc. I have no problem with them playing but I don't want to see every move they make on my phone or have my phone dinging all night while they play. Help!! Please!!
    05-09-11 02:31 AM
    I noticed this also and it is a PAIN!

Tim
    05-09-11 02:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD