Facebook for BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet Update Now Available! �Inside BlackBerry - The Official BlackBerry Blog

• Video uploading
    • Facebook Search enhancements
    • Improved access to Pages
    • Message deletion
    • News Feed improvements

06-07-11 12:57 AM
    way better than ios
    06-07-11 12:59 AM
    06-07-11 01:05 AM
    **** yeah!! the playbook slowly but shortly is becoming that awesome tablet we all know its meant to be!
    06-07-11 01:11 AM
    Did I miss something? It's included with 1.0.5 but also will be available as standalone.

**** yeah!! the playbook slowly but shortly is becoming that awesome tablet we all know its meant to be!
    Whoo! LOL. Bridge, Facebook, 1.0.5 all within a days span. Now let's see that NDK and the new BB7 handsets.
    06-07-11 01:13 AM
    Whatever team built the Facebook app may as well throw a Twitter one together while they're at it...
    06-07-11 01:19 AM
    It would be nice if you could play a video right in the facebook app and not have to be taken to the browser...... I love all the updates though! especially how my friend requests are separated from my notifications! Now im not forced to see all the friend requests before i get to new notifications! Happy Camper! Go Playbook!!!
    06-07-11 04:07 AM
    Whatever team built the Facebook app may as well throw a Twitter one together while they're at it...
    This. I refuse to pay for a Twitter app...
    06-07-11 05:24 AM
    tried the camera snap feature in fb and error encountered uploading photo.
    06-07-11 07:25 AM
    We. Need. A. Twitter. App.

I've been using twitter.com since I got my PB, but it doesn't allow retweets the way that most people like to do retweets (i.e., adding a comment), and the user interface sucks. One of the few things I still use my phone for is UberSocial Twitter app. Desperately craving something like that on the Playbook!
    06-07-11 07:41 AM
    so no one experienced problem with the photo upload portion of facebook in playbook?
    06-07-11 09:21 AM
    The improvements to the Facebook app make it much more uselfull. However is there a way to stop seeing all the stupid Cityville, Farmville, Egg Buddies updates etc from friends in the New Feed? I have blocked them in my web facebook and I want to do the same in the Facebook App.
    06-07-11 10:05 AM
    Am i just stupid, but how exactley do you delete messages with the new update? Also, what version of facebook should be installed? Mine is still at 1.0.40.
    06-07-11 10:38 AM
    Am i just stupid, but how exactley do you delete messages with the new update? Also, what version of facebook should be installed? Mine is still at 1.0.40.
    to delete a message, place your finger on the message for a few seconds....and delete button will appear.

to get the latest fb, all u need to do is update the os. if u happen to uninstall fb or deleted fb after os update... go update os again, it will install the missing fb or upgrade fb for u automatically.

can i ask if u can upload photo into fb via the playbook fb?
    06-07-11 11:05 AM
    That is the correct version. Right now you can only delete private messages by tapping and holding them. The delete popup will show up on the right.
    06-07-11 11:06 AM
    We. Need. A. Twitter. App.

I've been using twitter.com since I got my PB, but it doesn't allow retweets the way that most people like to do retweets (i.e., adding a comment), and the user interface sucks. One of the few things I still use my phone for is UberSocial Twitter app. Desperately craving something like that on the Playbook!
    Agree. Happy to pay for Blaq though (I need 2 twitter clients), but it still needs some work.
    06-08-11 08:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD