If this statement has been answered before accept my apologies. Please no sarcasm. The Facebook app that is on the PB is okay but could use some tweaking. One of the main problems is that of other apps and games on its site. On the regular Facebook page through a regular application it allows you to opt out of this crap which I have. However, those settings didn't filter through the PB.

So I went to the app itself to suggest how this could be accomplished through the FB app on the PB. There was no support option in the settings so I went to Apply World pulled up the FB app to send an email and a hyperlink appears with a RIM address, so I click on it and it brings me to a page that states...Thanks for visiting BlackBerry Wallpapers, Ringtones, and More, your destination to get free stuff for your BlackBerry� smartphone such as themes, wallpapers, ringtones, and more. Unfortunately, your current device and/or browser are not compatible for this site. For more information about BlackBerry smartphones, visit BlackBerry on your mobile device or Cell Phones, Smartphones & Mobile Phones from BlackBerry.com from your desktop browser.

Does anyone know of any way to contact either FB or RIM about sending app support? Since when did the PB not support a RIM Web Pages? Please don't tell me use the browser, I really do want a better app no matter who supports it ironically. Thanks.
    03-05-12 07:17 PM
    I went to App World pulled up the FB app, clicked on the support section to send an email and a hyperlink appears with a RIM address, so I click on it and it brings me to a page that states...Thanks for visiting BlackBerry Wallpapers, Ringtones, and More, your destination to get free stuff for your BlackBerry� smartphone such as themes, wallpapers, ringtones, and more. Unfortunately, your current device and/or browser are not compatible for this site. For more information about BlackBerry smartphones, visit BlackBerry on your mobile device or Cell Phones, Smartphones & Mobile Phones from BlackBerry.com from your desktop browser.

Does anyone know of any way to contact either FB or RIM about sending an email to app support? Also, since when did the PB not support a RIM Web Pages? Please don't tell me use the browser, I really do want a better app no matter who supports it ironically. Thanks.
    03-06-12 08:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD