basically, the picture explains it all...anyone else seen this?
    07-27-11 10:03 PM
    yes quite often actually
    07-27-11 10:03 PM
    ive had it once...this better not become regular..i use fb tooo much for this!

since everyones doing it...Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook! Also took that screen shot with it
    07-27-11 10:14 PM
    I have no issues. worked just fine
    07-27-11 10:39 PM
    Never have issue with the 2.0 yet
    07-27-11 11:07 PM
    FB 2.0.0.986 was just released on App World. Not sure what it fixes.
    07-28-11 04:47 AM
    Didn't see it.
    But I've heard they're pushing updates like crazy recent days, so check out for an update a bit later.
    07-28-11 02:58 PM
    basically, the picture explains it all...anyone else seen this?
    I saw this last night a few times. I'm on the latest version of FB, too. This error came up with I was trying to follow a notification to a reply I made on someone's posted video.
    08-17-11 08:42 AM
    Had it once last night also, how weird...

Can't remember what I was trying to do however...
    08-17-11 09:03 AM
    All day yesterday! Glad I am not the only one. I gave up after a while.
    08-17-11 04:04 PM
    Happened to me many times last night also, while trying to read a comment from someone on a photo I had posted. WEIRD
    08-17-11 06:07 PM
    See it all the time the last few days.
    08-17-11 09:11 PM
    Yes, this started for me a few days ago and still is happening every time I try and view notifications and comments. I hadn't noticed that there was a thread on this..it seems to be a larger problem than what I thought. Thanks for starting a thread and posting the pic. I hope they fix soon- I've been just going to the FB web site page when I need to use those functions.
    08-19-11 12:29 AM
    Yes, this started for me a few days ago and still is happening every time I try and view notifications and comments. I hadn't noticed that there was a thread on this..it seems to be a larger problem than what I thought. Thanks for starting a thread and posting the pic. I hope they fix soon- I've been just going to the FB web site page when I need to use those functions.
    I stopped experiencing this problem ages ago, not sure why. I suggest you try shutting down and turning it back on. I find a soft reboot usually makes my problems go away. If you want the equivalent of a hard reboot, then you'd have to let your battery die completely. Hope that helps.

PS: Don't be fooled by '0%' battery, mine once stayed on that for 2 days before it actually died.
    08-19-11 01:19 AM
    have this same problem that started yesterday. ive removed and reinstalled fb but that didnt fix it.
    DiGiTaL_BrAiN likes this.
    08-19-11 02:40 AM
    Again - its believed to be on FB's end.

Updating their servers and platform - showed up on my web based FB; some kind of highlight function on headlines, and several other changes to the news feed.

Didn't like the feel personally, and it has since reverted back.
    08-19-11 03:00 AM
    I stopped experiencing this problem ages ago, not sure why. I suggest you try shutting down and turning it back on. I find a soft reboot usually makes my problems go away. If you want the equivalent of a hard reboot, then you'd have to let your battery die completely. Hope that helps.

PS: Don't be fooled by '0%' battery, mine once stayed on that for 2 days before it actually died.
    Thanks for the idea- I've re-booted several times over the past few days, as I turn off to charge every night and tried re-installing it, etc.. It appears to be a bug somewhere in their code. Everything else on my PB works great. I especially love Dead Space now :->
    Cheers to EA!
    08-19-11 10:57 AM
    Yes.. I find that I'm getting it quite often also. I've tried rebooting and uninstalling/installing it again, but it still crashes. Hopefully they will come up with a fix soon..
    08-19-11 11:03 AM
    I'm in the same boat as you guys... If I try to read comments or open up my photo albums it crashes...
    08-19-11 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD