if you've used evernote / interested in it here is the link to the forum for evernote on pb - perhaps if we can all sign up and show our support and make some noise they might create an app for us!

Evernote User Forum • View topic - BlackBerry PlayBook
    screamlordbyron and Regnillop like this.
    08-15-11 12:56 PM
    That would be great. However, I have been an Evernote user for many years, and I can tell you from experience that they do not move with any sort of quickness (at least when it comes to BlackBerry software). Evernote for the BlackBerry was junk for a long, long time before they finally addressed its many shortcomings and actually created a proper BlackBerry app. They will likely create an app for the PlayBook, but I definitely wouldn't hold my breath for it to show up anytime soon.
    08-15-11 01:05 PM
    the android evernote is good, Is there any reason it would NOT work on the PB once we get the player?
    it does work - i have it right now the only thing is u cant multitask within the andriod player and the andriod version (to my knowledge) does not yet have text recognition.
    08-15-11 09:12 PM
    These petitions don't seem to be working! There are a lot of petitions, and sign sheets for a lot of apps, but nothign seems to be getting done. At this point, just going to enjoy playbook for what it is, if they apps come, they come, if not. oh well!
    08-15-11 09:20 PM
    http://www.n4bb.com/9460/evernote-na...in-development

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk
    screamlordbyron likes this.
    08-15-11 09:27 PM
    @ Kill3r.Conc3ptz, you beat me to it! ;-) Evernote User Forum • View topic - BlackBerry PlayBook

I am sooooo pleased that Evernote is working on a native app. I am really looking forward to this as I consider Evernote the be one of the potential killer apps for the Playbook.
    08-16-11 05:21 PM
    @ Kill3r.Conc3ptz, you beat me to it! ;-) Evernote User Forum • View topic - BlackBerry PlayBook

I am sooooo pleased that Evernote is working on a native app. I am really looking forward to this as I consider Evernote the be one of the potential killer apps for the Playbook.
    Me too...this is great news for the platform...we're getting there! Slowly...but surely.
    screamlordbyron likes this.
    08-16-11 08:00 PM
    still post to the petition - some times apps/projects get dropped due to 'lack of interest' from consumers so we shouldnt lay back but keep drumming up them interst!
    08-17-11 10:12 PM
    I'm surprised crackberry didn't post this but n4bb is reporting that evernote for playbook has been confirmed and coming soon

Evernote Native PlayBook App in Development | N4BB - News for BlackBerry - leaks, rumors, videos, faqs, reviews
    08-21-11 08:59 PM
    I'm surprised crackberry didn't post this but n4bb is reporting that evernote for playbook has been confirmed and coming soon

Evernote Native PlayBook App in Development | N4BB - News for BlackBerry - leaks, rumors, videos, faqs, reviews
    Not really surprised Crackberry never seemed too interested in posting app news. They do really great reviews after they have had time to test the app though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-11 10:23 PM
    Evernote just released an update for their iOS apps - it appears to be a significant update. (The Big Evernote for iOS Update Evernote Blogcast)

I'm missing Evernote on my Playbook. I hope that since they've done this work for iOS they'll now put a wee bit more focus on a Playbook port.
    08-22-11 07:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD