02-29-12 05:13 PM
29 12
tools
    Evernote is great!
    I downloaded Evernote because of what everyone is saying, but I can't figure out what is so great about it.
    02-29-12 09:03 AM
    I downloaded Evernote because of what everyone is saying, but I can't figure out what is so great about it.
    If you installed from the app world then it's nothing special. Sideload the android version. It's the one that is useful.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by KennethD; 02-29-12 at 06:01 PM.
    02-29-12 04:37 PM
    Browser app I use the webapp through Skydrive and the PB browser handles it pretty well. Not as fast as a PC of course, but it doesn't lag after you open the app itself. Switches notebooks pretty fast too. And you can just pin the shortcut on your home screen to make it easier to access.
    see... no need for apps when you have a fully functioning browser!
    02-29-12 05:06 PM
    Browser app I use the webapp through Skydrive and the PB browser handles it pretty well. Not as fast as a PC of course, but it doesn't lag after you open the app itself. Switches notebooks pretty fast too. And you can just pin the shortcut on your home screen to make it easier to access.
    Do you use this at work too? I'm a big fan of OneNote as well, and I've been trying to see if I could get it to work on PB, even if it's WebApp. OneNote is one application that I find simple and useful, not a usual product from Microsoft as of late.
    02-29-12 05:13 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD