I just have to say that since getting my PlayBook, I have learned to really appreciate my favorite app..Evernote. It's Free,.easy to use & extremely useful for everyone... if you haven't discovered it yet... get on it!! Oh yeah, does everyone have a countdown alarm clock on for the 21t yet?!
    Last edited by cdelcampo216; 02-17-12 at 06:50 PM.
    02-17-12 05:02 PM
    I just have to say that since getting my PlayBook, I have learned to really appreciate my favorite app..Evernote. It's Free,.easy to use & extremely useful for everyone... if you haven't discovered it yet... get on it!! Oh yeah, does everyone have a countdown alarm clock on for the 11st yet?!
    The 11st is my most favorite date ever!

Best typo ever hahaha
    cdelcampo216 likes this.
    02-17-12 05:07 PM
    Too bad it doesn't work offline.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk
    02-17-12 05:07 PM
    Working offline would make it much better.
    02-17-12 05:09 PM
    Working offline would make it much better.
    Yep. Gotta believe they'll get there soon. In the meantime, the Android version works nicely on the OS2 beta and has offline access.
    Crackfairy Curvy likes this.
    02-17-12 05:17 PM
    I got my Evernote synced across my BB, PB, Android and Desktop, beautiful app.
    02-17-12 05:24 PM
    LOL!!! too funny! my bad...
    02-17-12 06:51 PM
    It's one of my favourite apps too. I can clip from my desktop browser, and sync over to my PB and iPad.

The paid version on iOS gives you full offline access... maybe that will show up on PB too.
    02-17-12 07:09 PM
    I LOVE IT!!!! My Livescribe pen syncs to it. I went premium so my girlfriend can have a shared grocery list. Very handy.
    02-17-12 07:23 PM
    Terrible!
    You can ONLY open a file OR the app if you have WIFI.
    If you are out in the field ... foooooo-get-it
    eternalemb likes this.
    02-17-12 07:29 PM
    Terrible!
    That's why I love OneNote. Syncs across my PC, WP7 and PB instantly and if I have no Internet and need to edit, I can still open up any document in my HD7s Office app thanks to local storage. OneNote> all
    02-17-12 08:26 PM
    LOL!!! too funny! my bad...
    No problem man. I hope it gets there soon. I have a premium account and haven't been able to make much use to it since I went Playbook. But according to fopppa I will have it back on Tuesday.

Last edited by KennethD; 02-17-12 at 08:41 PM.
    02-17-12 08:38 PM
    Offline - oh yeah, Evernote puts all my personal notes, info somewhere it the sky, n'cest pas ? I immediately removed it. Good to know, if you are designing honeypots. I think NOT for me !!! Doc Neutron
    02-17-12 08:46 PM
    That's why I love OneNote. Syncs across my PC, WP7 and PB instantly and if I have no Internet and need to edit, I can still open up any document in my HD7s Office app thanks to local storage. OneNote> all
    You have OneNote on your pb? What app gives you that? I love OneNote!
    02-17-12 08:58 PM
    Being bridged 24/7 I never even noticed Evernote couldn't be accessed off-line until I read that in the forums.
    bbblair likes this.
    02-17-12 09:00 PM
    You have OneNote on your pb? What app gives you that? I love OneNote!
    Browser app I use the webapp through Skydrive and the PB browser handles it pretty well. Not as fast as a PC of course, but it doesn't lag after you open the app itself. Switches notebooks pretty fast too. And you can just pin the shortcut on your home screen to make it easier to access.
    02-17-12 09:16 PM
    Browser app I use the webapp through Skydrive and the PB browser handles it pretty well. Not as fast as a PC of course, but it doesn't lag after you open the app itself. Switches notebooks pretty fast too. And you can just pin the shortcut on your home screen to make it easier to access.
    Awesome! Thank-you!
    02-17-12 09:20 PM
    Terrible!
    It works with Bridge.

Evernote is one of my favorites as well. The cross platform nature is the needed feature for me using Windows and Mac systems as well as the PlayBook.
    teamfortress likes this.
    02-17-12 09:32 PM
    I LOVE IT!!!! My Livescribe pen syncs to it. I went premium so my girlfriend can have a shared grocery list. Very handy.
    Upvise has a shared grocery list and it's free!
    02-17-12 10:38 PM
    Can anyone tell my if I sideload the Andoid Market, if it will allow me to use the Android version of OneNote on my Playbook?
    02-27-12 04:53 PM
    So what is Evernote??
    02-27-12 05:11 PM
    Can anyone tell my if I sideload the Andoid Market, if it will allow me to use the Android version of OneNote on my Playbook?
    You can't install from the android market. You can sideload into the pb. The link to the. Bar file and the easy to understand instructions are in the android sideloading section in apps and games. You can install skitch as well.

willm likes this.
    02-27-12 05:56 PM
    Evernote is great!
    02-27-12 06:48 PM
    Yep. Gotta believe they'll get there soon. In the meantime, the Android version works nicely on the OS2 beta and has offline access.
    Unfortunately the camera doesn't work which is a big issue for me.

Other then that the android version is WAY better then the native playbook app.
    02-27-12 06:50 PM
    Yup.. Need it work offline.
    02-29-12 08:56 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD