06-14-12 11:52 AM
29 12
tools
    Whats nice now is that camera works in the Android sideloaded version if you have installed OS 2.1. That was one of the major disadvantages of using the EN Android app.

I still prefer the native version due to the general speed of the app. Sometimes a simple app isn't a bad thing. The native version is the one of the quickest versions of EN I have used on any platform. Hopefully a working version will be out soon.

I'm waiting on the beta version to play around with.
    06-07-12 09:01 AM
    I received the beta and it seems to work fine. No new features but back to working well. Again, I agree the Andriod versions is a more refined product, I tend to use the native one more often, certainly now that the text is working again. The predictive text is a nice addition, I hope all developers implement this into their apps.
    06-07-12 11:22 AM
    I got the beta sent to me so i tried it. I created a new note on the pc and went to edit it on the playbook but it said that i couldn't edit rich text and would have to create it as a new note and delete the old one.
    You have to be kidding me. I burst out laughing and then hit the delete button.

Now the hunt starts for a new note taking app with online backup, evernote is a joke.
    06-14-12 11:25 AM
    I got the beta sent to me so i tried it. I created a new note on the pc and went to edit it on the playbook but it said that i couldn't edit rich text and would have to create it as a new note and delete the old one.
    You have to be kidding me. I burst out laughing and then hit the delete button.

Now the hunt starts for a new note taking app with online backup, evernote is a joke.
    You can of course side load Evernote - Android but I think it is a bit laggy
    Another option would be Spring Pad using Meorg! client. I have side loaded the Springpad - Android client and it works well. The Meorg! client is a native app in App World so at least you are getting native code.

just some options
    06-14-12 11:52 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD