Been trying to figure out what the is wrong with evernote on the playbook since the os2 upgrade happened. The text input is all over the place according to the reviews on app world.
    I am going to try sideloading the converted android app and see if that works. I do hope so as I am a big user of this app and have had to use my android phone for mobile note taking.

Has anyone been using the android version and have you had any problems with it.
    03-09-12 04:55 PM
    Yea, I have the same problem and stopped using it for now.
    03-09-12 05:05 PM
    I have side loaded the android evernote app on the playbook and it works perfect.

It comes to something when a converted android app works and the native one does not.
    03-09-12 06:18 PM
    Same Problem. Would like to See the solution. Please letzten us know when tested.
    03-09-12 06:22 PM
    It works perfect.
    03-09-12 06:26 PM
    03-09-12 07:31 PM
    Yesl I noticed the problem with evernote on OS2 also.
    03-09-12 10:34 PM
    I find the Android version way more beautiful and functional than the native app. My PlayBook is now like my pseudo Android tablet, with over 80% of my apps being Android apps.
    03-10-12 08:30 AM
    The solution is to sideload the Android version.

Other than that, we all will have to wait and see if Evernote will update their native app. I think we may have to wait a while as to me, it seems that Evernote is more in love with iOS and Android and been focusing on those two.
    03-11-12 04:25 PM
    I have sent a support request to evernote but no reply as of yet, if I find out anything I will post what they say, that's assuming they are interested.
    It looks like I will have to go down the android route for the majority of my apps and I agree with a previous poster about the android version looking much more capable than the native playbook one.
    03-11-12 04:31 PM
    I've had that issue, and after a security wipe of my device with fresh updates of OS2.0, the issue went away. Evernote works great on my playbook now. Not sure, but it looks like there's something in the dev beta that affected the Evernote app. Are folks having problems in this thread all on the dev beta before?
    03-11-12 07:13 PM
    I have done two security wipes since the beta but it has not solved the problem.
    03-11-12 07:27 PM
    I've gone thru a security wipe as well, and I never had the beta. It seems to be some weirdness with the auto-prediction. Evernote is pretty well just read-only on my PB now.
    03-11-12 10:18 PM
    I had Evernote go flaky when I was using bridge. So I typed the text in memo pad, then copied it into Evernote. Not really the intent of the app.
    03-11-12 11:52 PM
    Had a reply from evernote, as far as they are concerned there is nothing wrong with the app. I have pasted the text from the email below. What a waste of time.

Thank you for contacting us about this issue.

We believe that the reinstalling latest Windows release may address the issue that you reported.

To start, please uninstall Evernote from your Playbook. Then follow these steps to reinstall it.

Evernote for Blackberry Playbook is available from the Blackberry App World. Launch the App World application and search for Evernote using the search field at the top right:

Tap the Evernote app in the search results, then tap "Download". Once the app is finished downloading, it will be available on the Playbook home screen (you may need to scroll down to see it):

Jack

Evernote Support
    Last edited by twdawson; 03-13-12 at 05:43 PM.
    03-13-12 12:43 PM
    Would like to add to this thread and say I am experiencing the sporadic cursor also. Very frustrating as Evernote is a critical app for my job and productivity.
    04-12-12 03:01 PM
    Yeah and still no fix from Evernote.

I am having to use the android version as I need this app as well.
    04-12-12 03:51 PM
    Yeah and still no fix from Evernote.

I am having to use the android version as I need this app as well.
    Want to avoid the android app's if possible. I find the Android player to be buggy and unstable.

I really need native Evernote to work right.
    04-12-12 04:31 PM
    People are saying it is buggy, lets get emails flying into them. Lets get this fixed because it a popular app. I say it is sad to see a side loaded app is working better then one they designed for the pb. Doesn't speak well for their blackberry programmers.
    04-12-12 04:33 PM
    Yeah me as well but its the only way i can use it.
    04-12-12 04:33 PM
    People are saying it is buggy, lets get emails flying into them. Lets get this fixed because it a popular app. I say it is sad to see a side loaded app is working better then one they designed for the pb. Doesn't speak well for their blackberry programmers.
    I had a reply from them telling me to just use the android app, so i dont hold out any hope for a fix.
    04-12-12 04:34 PM
    Guys, voice your concerns in the Evernote forums here:
    Evernote Playbook 2.0 - Evernote User Forum

We can not accept the buggy, slow and frustrating Android version of the app. The native version has already been developed so it would be silly to do a u-turn now and fall back on the Android version as if it fixes all of our problems.
    04-12-12 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD