simple question, being the crackberry is the official site of blackberry users and abusers, dumbfounded that it's not here yet on the playbook. what's the hold up?
    05-24-11 03:28 PM
    Wouldn't it just be a launcher anyways, which is kinda pointless on the PB.
    05-24-11 03:30 PM
    This shows how eager people are to develop for the PlayBook. The #1 fan site for BlackBerry and RIM doesn't even have an app. And, the full site runs so poorly on the PlayBook browser that I view CrackBerry in mobile mode (wapforms.crackberry.com). Now, that's sad. So much for "full internet experience".
    05-24-11 03:32 PM
    yea there isint an app, it is just a launcher which is pointless since you can create one on the playbook.
    05-24-11 03:33 PM
    I'd rather have an app, generally they are cleaner and run smoother.
    05-24-11 03:36 PM
    This shows how eager people are to develop for the PlayBook. The #1 fan site for BlackBerry and RIM doesn't even have an app. And, the full site runs so poorly on the PlayBook browser that I view CrackBerry in mobile mode (wapforms.crackberry.com). Now, that's sad. So much for "full internet experience".
    I know right geesh! but this thing has a lot of potential though, patiently waiting for any sign of improvement.
    05-24-11 03:36 PM
    Probably because running a forum doesn't automatically indicate platform development...
    05-24-11 03:37 PM
    I'd rather have an app, generally they are cleaner and run smoother.
    yup that's what I'm hoping for.
    05-24-11 03:41 PM
    I don't find any trouble running the full version of the site on my pb.
    05-24-11 04:39 PM
    no trouble on mine as well, but sometimes it's nice just to read news, threads etc without the usual turn on/off of the flash(not that I have problems with flash) and on a clean ala gizmodo(before the update)
    05-24-11 04:51 PM
    they are making an app and Shao said he sent it to Kevin for approval first
    05-24-11 04:52 PM
    they are making an app and Shao said he sent it to Kevin for approval first
    yes, read that thread also, well no update as well
    05-24-11 05:03 PM
    yeah its been quite a while... wonder what the hold up is :S
    05-24-11 05:05 PM
    There must be something wrong with your browser then. I have never had any issues viewing this site. I actually see no point in a CB app seeing the full site works perfectly on almost everyone else's device and with the ability to add bookmarks to the homescreen, a launcher would be stupid.
    05-24-11 05:06 PM
    There must be something wrong with your browser then. I have never had any issues viewing this site. I actually see no point in a CB app seeing the full site works perfectly on almost everyone else's device and with the ability to add bookmarks to the homescreen, a launcher would be stupid.
    not that there's something wrong with full site browsing, honestly it's amazing! like what I've said, sometimes you need an app for quick look in and out. well maybe that's just me.
    05-24-11 05:10 PM
    Berryreview has a plabook optimized website..i think they also have an app too.
    05-24-11 05:20 PM
    thanks I have to look into that
    05-24-11 05:44 PM
    Tapatalk port makes more sense than a CB app btw... Single forum apps are kind of redundant.
    05-24-11 05:49 PM
    Now that I like, thanks
    05-24-11 07:47 PM
    You sir are the definition of a troll! Every single post I see of yours is full of negativity and straining your voice. What happened to Mods taking care of this? Wasn't it big news a few weeks ago.... CB would have mods looking out for folks like you. You do not help here, you contribute nothing to help. Don't give me any crap about you not cursing, or directly offending people... it doesn't change the fact that you are a troll! Good day sir!
    asherwiin, mr1030 and Spawn12 like this.
    05-24-11 07:58 PM
    You sir are the definition of a troll! Every single post I see of yours is full of negativity and straining your voice. What happened to Mods taking care of this? Wasn't it big news a few weeks ago.... CB would have mods looking out for folks like you. You do not help here, you contribute nothing to help. Don't give me any crap about you not cursing, or directly offending people... it doesn't change the fact that you are a troll! Good day sir!
    wurrd!!!!!
    05-24-11 08:26 PM
    I don't think it needs an App, but a playbook theme might help make the site easier to navigate.

A couple thing that would help.

Page numbers need to be bigger and easier to select along with large prev, next buttons.

Larger fonts on thread titles to make them easier to select. A lot of the time I end up selecting the poster's profile just under the thread title rather the thread itself.

Robert
    05-24-11 08:30 PM
    I don't think it needs an App, but a playbook theme might help make the site easier to navigate.

A couple thing that would help.

Page numbers need to be bigger and easier to select along with large prev, next buttons.

Larger fonts on thread titles to make them easier to select. A lot of the time I end up selecting the poster's profile just under the thread title rather the thread itself.

Robert
    when it comes to font being larger, you can just pinch to zoom right? so fonts are not the case, I just want a clean interface.
    05-24-11 08:46 PM
    I have no problems either. Haven't had a problem on either playbook I have owned.
    05-24-11 09:52 PM
    I don't think there is anything wrong with his browser. He just likes to ***** alot about the playbbok and RIM. And considering the OP wasn't complaining about either, but asking about the availability of a CB app, this wasn't an appropriate thread to do it.

I too have had no problem at all with viewing the CB website, and find the experience almost as good as viewing it on my desktop with firefox. I'm very pleased with playbook browser.
    05-24-11 11:27 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD