I have a BB Playbook. On APP world i first got the error id 13000 when I was using my crefit card to purchase, I re-entered/ corrected my credit card details but the error id still appeared. I then changed to paypal and now have error id 9300. Basically I have given up on making any purchases on APP world because my credit card account has been debited with the amount of the item, not once but four times, (everytime I change the card details a debit goes through) and I don't even know how to claim it back as the item could not be purchased or downloaded even though my bank statement shows I have paid for the item 4 times. Paypal couldnt asssist either. I am in South Africa. Is there anyone who knows what to do in this situation.
    01-12-12 05:53 AM
    I'd start by contacting blackberry support. If they dont get back to you in a timely manner, even paypal should reverse the charges once you tell them you never received anything and that they are duplicate charges.
    KermEd and PhilzK like this.
    01-12-12 10:32 PM
    The AppWorld purchasing system is horrendous with its error codes :P

Ok AppWorld (not so great for finding new apps). But the error codes are questionable lol.
    01-12-12 10:39 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...sident-684397/

Hopefully it will help. having the same problem before.
    PhilzK likes this.
    01-13-12 12:00 AM
    Contact

appworldbilling@rim.com

Provide the "purchase" details - email address attached to purchase, bbid, app name and cost.
    majorusa likes this.
    01-13-12 08:35 AM
    I never had this error code 10000 until today. My guess is that is due to the digital river error in processing cc outside US. The funny thing is that I made my last purchase with the same cc two days ago. What happened during last two days that made my cc unsuitable?
    01-13-12 03:03 PM
    Same problem here. I purchased an app three days ago and now error 10000. On phone with RIM.....
    01-14-12 03:10 PM
    Let us know about the outcome. Thank you.
    01-16-12 04:19 AM
    I filled in a complaint with RIM and Digital River. I am waiting for the answers now. I will keep you posted.
    01-16-12 06:34 AM
    I was able to solve this issue according to this document:

KB19753-"Unable to authenticate user at this time" or "Problem encountered with PayPal authorization. (Error ID: 580036) or (Error ID: 569013)" appears when logging in to BlackBerry App World

The credit card does not work but I preaproved the payments in paypal and it worked. The guy on the Customers support at RIM acknowledged that they have this issue with the credit card under investigation and will let me know when they will reach a resolution. Meanwhile the position 3 of the document is the workaround.

After all this I was able to buy cut the rope

Good luck!
    01-16-12 01:20 PM
    I bought my pb in November and still have yet to be able to make a purchase at the bb app store. I have been onto bb support numerous times. I even had my credit card reissued and still the same problem. They have said it should be fixed with ver 2.0 o/s but I am losing faith. I was onto support again a week ago and told them if ver 2.0 does not fix this I want a new pb. I suspect, with no way of supporting this, that there may have been a block of serial numbers with problems. If this is not fixed by the time ipad 3 rolls out Apple will be getting my money.
    02-10-12 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD