I'm curious where everyone gets their Epub files from for apps like EReader... The files I buy from B&N are not DRM free. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
    12-07-11 04:04 AM
    There are a few websites... Epubbooks.com or project gutenburg are two off the top of my head.
    12-07-11 04:33 AM
    Terrific, thanks so much!
    12-07-11 06:27 AM
    12-07-11 06:45 AM
    Book Boon has many free books, mostly scientfic, techincal, educational, business and travel:

Download free ebooks at bookboon.com

Also in other languages than English: EN, DE, FR, NL, DA, SV, NB, FI, ZH.

In their own words:
    "Bookboon's free online textbooks for students are focused and to the point. They are all written by highly respected professors from top universities in the world and cover topics such as economics, statistics, IT, engineering and natural science. Books for Business Professionals All our free eBooks for business professionals are written exclusively for bookboon.com by experts within their fields. Their topics range from personal development to accounting, finance, management and strategic marketing. Bookboon's free travel guides contain unique facts about the history, the main sights and maps of top destinations worldwide. Our free eBooks will help you make your trip to Europe, the USA or Asia come true."
    Last edited by Innovatology; 12-07-11 at 06:59 AM.
    12-07-11 06:54 AM
    12-07-11 07:34 AM
    The master website for most of the on-line international libraries (for example-pdf, mobi and epub, movies, audio, some software) is:

archive.org

Internet Archive: Digital Library of Free Books, Movies, Music & Wayback Machine
    12-07-11 10:56 AM
    ePub Books - MobileRead Forums

Great group of people on the Mobile Read site, too.
    12-07-11 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD