does the new fceux fix wallpaper ghosting?
    04-27-12 09:07 AM
    Please update VBAMpb next!
    04-27-12 09:48 AM
    Emulator: most of them
    Feature: Portrait support
    Is this possible at all?
    Agreed, portrait would be great. Screen on top and buttons on bottom. The playbook is perfectly sized for that.
    04-27-12 10:41 AM
    can you please add in game saving and loading it would be way better then state saving
    04-27-12 02:33 PM
    can you please add in game saving and loading it would be way better then state saving
    ....in what? as far as I know, it works in FCEUX
    04-27-12 02:35 PM
    VBAMpb's in-game saves do not work yet.
    04-27-12 02:42 PM
    oh ok, I thought you were talking about FCEUX. I will look into VBAm next, I had some issues (it would build but not load roms for me), so froggy and I will look into it together.
    04-27-12 02:48 PM
    in vbam the gameboy emulator
    04-27-12 02:59 PM
    i think he means vbam like in game saving instead of screenstate
    04-27-12 03:25 PM
    Okay so by the end of this month all emulators should be reported bug free and all should be working like ps1 emulator so thank you for this gift!
    Or by, May 14th
    04-27-12 03:31 PM
    I believe in quality over speed of release, so at this point I'm not setting due dates on myself.
    KermEd and kinmui like this.
    04-27-12 03:33 PM
    It is possible. Will be on the backburner for now as it will be a large change. As long as the resolution is no greater than 600px wide it should not be an issue, just will have to make it learn "states" , different configurations when portrait and landscape.
    I like this idea, controls below the game window as to not obstruct the picture.
    04-27-12 04:43 PM
    as always the work on Emulators is awesome. Thanks . but i don't think SNES9 is done. The ROM selector is still sub-par. and the multi-button issue is still there. I agree that we need to make all the Emulators function the same, to make some sort of unity between them.
    04-28-12 12:21 AM
    as always the work on Emulators is awesome. Thanks . but i don't think SNES9 is done. The ROM selector is still sub-par. and the multi-button issue is still there. I agree that we need to make all the Emulators function the same, to make some sort of unity between them.
    What is sub par about it? Justin gave it the graphical selection list just like the one in PCSX. If this is not up to your liking you are free to do something about it, we would be happy to see you pitch in.
    04-28-12 06:23 AM
    So let me get this straight. You wanted a graphical selector, but now that you have one it isn't good enough?

The multi button issue is gone. Unfortunately, the playbook keeps track of your thumb as one button press as you move it. If you use two fingers, it works.

You are welcome, by the way.
    04-28-12 08:54 AM
    Hello there but what does ps1 emulator use to have multiple button clicking because I can play street fighter fine with combos but on the snes emulator you can't do jack!
    04-28-12 09:20 AM
    I will look into it. I'm not saying there aren't problems, but emulators are a work in progress. To expect one to be done to completion in a few days is ridiculous
    04-28-12 09:24 AM
    Also note that pcsx is different than the others. It does not use SDL, and is written in C.

Edit: we have probably figured out a solution, but it will have to wait until I'm back to town sunday/monday to test.
    Last edited by jtokarchuk; 04-28-12 at 09:31 AM.
    04-28-12 09:27 AM
    Thanks for your efforts sorry for bugging you.
    04-28-12 10:44 AM
    Its no bother, I enjoy the work. Don't get me wrong. I am only one person though
    CptArm3D likes this.
    04-28-12 10:53 AM
    Its no bother, I enjoy the work. Don't get me wrong. I am only one person though
    we need more ppl like u devoting there free time to make our devices worth more blackberry should honestly pay guys like u a7omic froggyface catlystg?(i think i spelled that right) for adding worth to their products and making it more amazing to use i wish i could help but i don't know jack about programming as I've signed up for some programming classes but i don't think i will be able to do what u guys do after a high school computer programming class but thanks so much any ways
    04-28-12 12:51 PM
    okay okay u guys big news just found this article on rim updating some game framework type stuff i didnt understand and if u scroll to the bottom it says future updates and list somethings they want to update including WIIMOTE,XBOX 360, AND PS3 CONTROLLERS + BLUETOOTH HID DEVICES Introducing gameplay v1.2 for 3D Indie Game Developers �BlackBerry Developer Blog WE MAY HAVE SUPPORT AFTER BB JAM 10
    04-28-12 04:22 PM
    As soon as its available, it will be worked on.
    dosboxwasthestuff likes this.
    04-28-12 04:35 PM
    There are a lot of voices chiming in here and you deserve a whole pile of thanks for even thinking about dedicating your time and efforts to this project. My .02 would be to ask for stella (I don't think that there was an actual release of this one) and the atari 800 emulator. I've played around with the versions of the 800 emu that were posted and never could actually "play" a game. I could get some started but couldn't use the on-screen joystick, etc.

Again, thanks for what you are attempting to do.
    04-28-12 06:53 PM
    What is sub par about it? Justin gave it the graphical selection list just like the one in PCSX. If this is not up to your liking you are free to do something about it, we would be happy to see you pitch in.
    Sorry i didnt mean to say "sub-par" it was an off night for me. i was very tired and couldnt form proper posts. Usally post 30-50 a night on weekends i posted maybe 2-5 last night. I am currently working on becoming a DEV for BB. I did some basic HTML when i was highschool and still poke at it on and off today. I have purchased 3 "...For Dummies" books from amazon to help me with this prosses. Once i am able to help I will ask them for it as i am a HUGE emulator user and would love to help them in any way possible.
    So let me get this straight. You wanted a graphical selector, but now that you have one it isn't good enough?

The multi button issue is gone. Unfortunately, the playbook keeps track of your thumb as one button press as you move it. If you use two fingers, it works.

You are welcome, by the way.
    As i said in the above I am sorry for the criticizing i said last night. It was a long day and i had no sleep and wasn't thinking of my posts as i was typing them. My issue with the selector is that it doesn't go backwards and if you have a large collection of ROMs then it is a painstaking process to flip through them all.
    Every time i post in here i do say thank you. you have made a great contribution to the PB community with your work and its all for free . I personally think you should be feature as CBs user of the month and will PM CBK regarding that
    04-28-12 07:11 PM
97 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD