Great news for Seventh-day Adventists and other Christians!

The Ellen G White Android app has now been ported over to App World.

EGW App

The write up says...

"EGW Writings for Android app has been converted for BlackBerry� PlayBook� v.2.0. It enables you to download the Complete Published Writings of Ellen G. White individually or as a collection in 9 languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, and Spanish. The App is great for reading the writings or for word and phrase searches within an individual book or your entire library. The Study Center allows you to create topical folders for bookmarks, highlights, and for creating your own notes. The app also includes 7 Bible versions in English for direct linking to Bible references within Ellen White's writings......."

Now you don't have to sideload the application. I'm partially proud because the developer used my screen capture for their screen shot.
    glennster28 likes this.
    04-26-12 08:30 PM
    Praise God!!! The headache I use to go through to convert sign and sideload this app whenever there was an update. The next app I wanna see is the Sabbath School app and am good!!!! I don't use my playbook for any other purpose.
    05-06-12 11:08 PM
    Great news for Seventh-day Adventists and other Christians!

The Ellen G White Android app has now been ported over to App World.

EGW App

The write up says...

"EGW Writings for Android app has been converted for BlackBerry� PlayBook� v.2.0. It enables you to download the Complete Published Writings of Ellen G. White individually or as a collection in 9 languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, and Spanish. The App is great for reading the writings or for word and phrase searches within an individual book or your entire library. The Study Center allows you to create topical folders for bookmarks, highlights, and for creating your own notes. The app also includes 7 Bible versions in English for direct linking to Bible references within Ellen White's writings......."

Now you don't have to sideload the application. I'm partially proud because the developer used my screen capture for their screen shot.
    I just contacted the SDA hymnal app developer to see if they can port over their app for the PB, then it'll be complete!
    08-27-12 01:55 PM
    I just contacted the SDA hymnal app developer to see if they can port over their app for the PB, then it'll be complete!
    Is this same app going to be available in bb10? Thanks.
    04-01-13 08:40 AM
    I will make good use of this app
    04-09-14 08:00 AM
    But will they update that PB app in sync with the Android app once in is updated?
    04-10-14 01:27 AM
    That name will always haunt me (Ellen G White).
    04-15-14 02:19 AM
    Tried to download this app and was told it was not available for my device. Any chance of this changing soon?
    02-21-15 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD