Hello Crackberry fans,

I thought it might be worth posting a message about my new app to control Amazon EC2 instances on the cloud, its called EC2 Remote (Buy EC2 Remote - Download EC2 Remote - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World). I believe that this is the first app available for the PlayBook to start/stop instances across multiple Amazon AWS regions. The overall concept came about to mitigating repetitive tasks and check one more box in terms of functionality for the PlayBook.

This app is still under development but I'm looking for peoples reviews, I aim to optimise the app based on your feedback. So if you have some instances set up on Amazon, why not give my app a try.

Let me know what you think,

AM42
    emtunc likes this.
    04-11-12 09:04 AM
    Looking good! Was actually looking for an EC2 app last week but didn't find any... it's like you read my mind :O

Can we get an option to assign elastic IPs to instances in a future update? Some of my instances require elastic IPs to be assigned to them before they can be of use.

Thanks
    04-11-12 01:23 PM
    Do you recommend some APP (BB10) for SFTP and SSH command line Client (AWS EC2) ????
    Regards.
    03-12-14 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD