Paypal and Ebay are 2 of the apps i use the most, when are the gona come to the playbook so i can get rid of my iphone, any idea.
    09-28-11 09:59 AM
    Paypal and Ebay are 2 of the apps i use the most, when are the gona come to the playbook so i can get rid of my iphone, any idea.
    You don't need an app for that.

I can access PayPal from PB's browser. I don't need an app on my desktop computer - why would I need one on PB? I don't use Ebay but I assume it would not require an app either.
    09-28-11 11:08 AM
    If you don't like the original ebay version you can still use the mobile version http://m.ebay.com its running good.

I only use paypal with ebay purchase but i don't have any issue with browser version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Drashak; 09-28-11 at 11:30 AM.
    09-28-11 11:25 AM
    You don't need an app for that.

I can access PayPal from PB's browser. I don't need an app on my desktop computer - why would I need one on PB? I don't use Ebay but I assume it would not require an app either.
    (with ALL due respect) I don't understand the people excusing RIM from not having apps just for having a "nice" browser.
    I have pay-pal and eBay on my blackberry torch and it is 1,000% more efficient than any browser, WHY? because it is faster to access, it gives me a little star on the ebay icon when I sell or win something, I mean, have you used apps ever?

Sorry but tablets and smartphones are a "new" modern device and unfortunately the standard was set by apple.

Another excuse very common is: Playbook is new so lets give it time.... Wooww, you can not build an automobile and do not include A/C because the first cars ever build didn't have it anyway.

I love blackberry and I am very, very, very disapointed.
    I hope I can keep loving it.
    09-28-11 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD