Hi CrackBerry,

I'd like to introduce my first PlayBook app.

Free Easy Pace Calculator - Download Easy Pace Calculator - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

It's a simple app, but something that may come in handy for joggers and runners. It basically let's you calculate your pace, distance, or estimate your time.

I do not have own an actual PlayBook (probably getting it next week), so if there are any problems with the app please let me know.

For future revisions I'll likely be adding:

-the ability to calculate splits
    -the ability to use MPH or KPH for pace, as an alternative to the current "time per mile/km"
    -option to save units
    -ability to save run info for a particular date

And yes, I realize most people probably aren't running outside this time of year, what with the cold weather and all, but I thought I'd put my app up early anyways.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
    Last edited by jason.lum; 03-03-12 at 10:38 PM.
    03-03-12 05:28 PM
    Running year round is no problem. But I don't know how I'm gonna mount this pb on my back...Thanks for the app thought. Nice..
    03-03-12 08:33 PM
    Running year round is no problem. But I don't know how I'm gonna mount this pb on my back...Thanks for the app thought. Nice..
    Well this app is really meant for use before/after your runs. Although the thought of people running around outside with their playbooks does sound kind of awesome :P
    03-03-12 09:31 PM
    I took mine with me on a 5K run. I'll have to check out your app. I need something to get me active again...
    03-03-12 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD