That was awesomesauce!!!

To be able to handle those two applications at the same time is really impressive.
    02-15-11 08:55 AM
    I don't think the PlayBook is going to run short on apps during launch. With EA and other big names developers on board, I sense high quality apps. Who need to port Google sluggish apps, it's just going to make the PlayBook apps looking cheap.

If RIM can come up with 20,000+ apps on launch then they are golden. More apps will grow along the way. Besides, I just want quality apps for this bad boy machine and not some fart button that took 15 minutes to make.
    02-15-11 10:55 AM
    I don't think the PlayBook is going to run short on apps during launch. With EA and other big names developers on board, I sense high quality apps. Who need to port Google sluggish apps, it's just going to make the PlayBook apps looking cheap.

If RIM can come up with 20,000+ apps on launch then they are golden. More apps will grow along the way. Besides, I just want quality apps for this bad boy machine and not some fart button that took 15 minutes to make.

I would really like to see RIM achieve 20,000 Playbook apps at launch, but I am very skeptical, I would suspect 10,000 apps are a more realistic number, but I do hope they do something with Flash Internet content, and push it in advertising, against the iPad,

Kind of like t-mobile does with 4G speeds and iPhones
    02-15-11 11:03 AM
    02-15-11 04:30 PM
    You will be able to delete these games won't you? That would be one of the first things I'd do if I buy a PB LOL heck I've even grown tired of Angry Birds.
    02-15-11 08:39 PM
    Made a youtube video about RIM for our investing club, check it out:
    How many different forums are you going to post this exact messge in?
    02-16-11 06:52 AM
    You will be able to delete these games won't you? That would be one of the first things I'd do if I buy a PB LOL heck I've even grown tired of Angry Birds.
    That's too bad... I heard they just put out a crazy amount of new levels too.
    02-16-11 06:53 AM
    How many different forums are you going to post this exact messge in?
    he wants hits to his blog
    02-16-11 10:56 AM
    he wants hits to his blog
    I know... for some reason it annoyed me more than it should have.
    02-16-11 11:31 AM
    I have it on my MacBook, it's fun.
    02-16-11 04:11 PM
    RIM, or a savy developer needs to create a way to keep 2 apps open at once. When he opens up the app switcher and then another app you can see how easy it coupd be to have 2 apps in the foreground. Think about a movie and you're email. Of a web ex and s note app or email. Video call and BBM. Etc. You get the idea. That would truelt be professional grade.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-11 04:33 PM
    Wow my typing sucks.

02-16-11 04:34 PM
    RIM, or a savy developer needs to create a way to keep 2 apps open at once. When he opens up the app switcher and then another app you can see how easy it coupd be to have 2 apps in the foreground. Think about a movie and you're email. Of a web ex and s note app or email. Video call and BBM. Etc. You get the idea. That would truelt be professional grade.

maybe TAT is working on that
    02-16-11 04:57 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD