just checked the app world and saw the Madden NFL.... I am excited to own this game, this is going to be epic. I tried to buy it right away, however a message appeared saying 'the app is being updated and will be ready to download in 24 hrs"..... so all football junkies here it comes some PB football at last.... me super stoked
    Creative Imagery likes this.
    11-11-11 05:47 PM
    yea the same thing happened to me.. why would they put the game in the app world for u to wait 24 hours for it lol
    11-11-11 05:58 PM
    I'll be all over EA NHLxx when it shows on appworld.
    11-11-11 06:30 PM
    i am gonna be all over this when its available... only premium apps on this playbook
    11-11-11 06:55 PM
    It's about #%!@#% time!!!!
    11-11-11 06:56 PM
    Alright it is ready for download. $6.99 and 226mb download. Woot!
    11-12-11 02:46 AM
    here it goes in a few moments i give this game a shot.......
    bigdog364 likes this.
    11-12-11 05:39 AM
    Yeah baby. They should have had it out earlier in season, but better late than never. I just realized my Playbook's battery is completely dead, but I'll be downloading this later this afternoon.
    11-12-11 10:00 AM
    Now all we need is FIFA! The real Football
    11-12-11 10:02 AM
    Review: the game plays quite well,its a tad bit slower if u are used to fast movement of players using a PS/xbox, but i guess its easier with a smaller screen size.
    The controls takes a bit to memorize and master, but what I loved the most is that u can draw ur own routes for the receivers.... thats neat.
    I am yet to master the defense, never was good at it even on a Playstation .....
    the graphics are solid, the best part the game dosent freeze or makes the PB go wacky, seems the heat buildup is also moderate compared to playing SIMS.

So, overall its darn good, try it if ur a fan of NFL.....
    11-12-11 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD