anyone else experiencing this with their pb???

see pics below
    06-18-11 01:39 PM
    there's no pics
    06-18-11 01:40 PM
    Yea I've seen it once or twice. Just remove the app and reinstall it
    06-18-11 01:42 PM
    dang pb browser.....addding pics.....again
    06-18-11 01:44 PM
    So I tried to add via flickr instead... Because the pb browser blank screens when uploading the pics....pb froze n rebooted on me....*sighz*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-11 01:52 PM
    haha it's all good, I get it.
    Never had the issue here, did you try what Papped suggested? Delete and reinstall?
    06-18-11 01:55 PM
    anyone else experiencing this with their pb???

see pics below
    often happen to me..
    what i do is find the old one (the bottom one is the newest) hold a bit like u want to arrange the icon, then choose trash can
    i've tried install and uninstall before but it would come out the same. thing only working with what i do above.. hope it help u solving the problem though
    moryc likes this.
    06-18-11 02:02 PM
    tried the delete then from appworld and it only removes one of the app....then adds it back when reinstalled......ill just delete em all first
    06-18-11 02:03 PM
    that worked....what really bothers me is that they were in the media tab where i never put a shortcut for the app in the first place....
    06-18-11 02:12 PM
    delete and reinstall is the fix but he new update should have fixed that. i had the problem before the update but after it was fixed so its odd you are still experincing it. double check your os version.

06-18-11 02:53 PM
    u should manually remove that too if u don't like it there
    i too hate it everytime i update the apps i should check whether it duplicated and remove it manually.... but only that thing worked for my pb.. or else just ignore the duplication
    06-18-11 02:55 PM
    delete and reinstall is the fix but he new update should have fixed that. i had the problem before the update but after it was fixed so its odd you are still experincing it. double check your os version.

Got the latest OS

06-18-11 02:56 PM
    Yea I get the same thing at times. It is only certain apps. I am assuming it is something within the app the doesn't tell it to replace the old shortcut, or delete the old one first and then re-install it. If it was an OS error I would assume it would happen with all of the apps and not just some.
    06-18-11 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD