I have tried the latest android apk and converted to a bar file and it does not work on the Playbook. There is no way to get the latest updated bar file on bb world, but the link given above has a working bar download that works on the Playbook. I just used it to transfer a video from my Passport to my Playbook.

edit: I can confirm that the BB World (bb10) newest version will NOT work on the Playbook (no surprise here!):
    Last edited by brookie229; 03-02-15 at 05:25 PM.
    03-02-15 05:14 PM
    Could someone contact xsacha? he probably has the latest bar for the playbook.
    03-02-15 05:27 PM
    Could someone contact xsacha? he probably has the latest bar for the playbook.
    Yes, YOU could. He has a website. The version I have works fine-what more do you want?
    03-02-15 05:37 PM
    Yes, YOU could. He has a website. The version I have works fine-what more do you want?
    Portrait mode would be good.
    03-02-15 09:15 PM
    link to his website please?
    03-03-15 06:09 PM
    link to his website please?
    Oh, ok, since I have lots of time and like to help : Sachesi: Firmware Extractor, Searcher and Installer � Qtness Development
    This is xsacha developer of Sachesi and many more very useful apps and arguably one of the most helpful and important members on this forum. If you like his apps consider a small donation.

edit: maybe go directly to his Dukto page at: http://www.qtness.com/blog/?p=150
    03-04-15 06:43 PM
    So I got a response from Xsacha:

I had ported it but Blackberry banned my vendor account since I got involved with security on their platform. I exposed 10 security flaws to them and they responded by cutting off communications and banning me.

Anyway, I don't have the .bar on my system anymore and can't retrieve it from AppWorld anymore so I'd need to compile it again. Though, the Playbook SDK is very messy -- which is why I had uninstalled it already.

That said, if you're interested in porting it to Playbook, it is relatively straight forward as long as you have the SDK installed. As a bonus, it'd be a much newer version than the one I was using.
    I had to play with the UI a lot to get it to fit on the Playbook but with the newer code, this may not be possible.

I hope that helps,
    - Sacha
    So is anyone up to the task? We could get a newer version of dukto, contact xsacha if you are interested please.
    brookie229 and tovento like this.
    03-06-15 03:19 PM
    I have a question:

Dukto users:

Where is the data, well, clipboard copy data stored on the BB device? In a folder or somewhere else? Is it possible to delete the data?

Actually, where is it stored on the pc or a tablet? Obviously I can find FILES but it's the snippets of data that I'd like to clear periodically.
    03-07-15 10:05 AM

Where is the data, well, clipboard copy data stored
    /accounts/1000/clipboard/ on the Playbook. The file(s) in this folder are automatically deleted when rebooting, and generally are only a few bytes in size total.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-07-15 11:34 AM
    /accounts/1000/clipboard/ on the Playbook. The file(s) in this folder are automatically deleted when rebooting, and generally are only a few bytes in size total.
    Excellent. Found it using Ghost Commander. I may not have looked fully but could not find it using the Z30's File manager.

Wonder where that stuff lurks on my Windows computer or my Samsung Tab S - I will have to do some sleuthing!
    03-07-15 12:37 PM
    Can not connect dukto to xender. Help me

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-15-15 01:11 PM
    Is this app "Dukto" still available for Playbook?
    I searched in Blackberry World but didn't find it
    11-11-18 01:52 AM
    Is this app "Dukto" still available for Playbook?
    I searched in Blackberry World but didn't find it
    It is not in BBW anymore but I have the .bar file. If you would like, PM me with your email address and I will send it to you.
    [email protected] likes this.
    11-11-18 08:56 AM
    It is not in BBW anymore but I have the .bar file. If you would like, PM me with your email address and I will send it to you.
    Super thanks. I really appreciated you doing this.
    11-11-18 09:17 AM
    Did you get the message?
    11-11-18 09:23 AM
    Super thanks. I really appreciated you doing this.
    No problem -- sent.
    11-11-18 09:32 AM
    Yes, I got it YAY!
    11-11-18 09:38 AM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD