was there not supposed to be a load of android apps available with 2.0....i dont see a whole lot, but maybe i am looking in the wrong place.

plz list any android apps you have downloaded from app world. as of right now all i see is handster apps.
    plz list any useful ones you may have come by.

Thanks
    02-21-12 01:12 PM
    There is currently a huge back log in the Appworld app submissions process....Some apps may not appear until next week....RIM is currently sorting through thousands of apps.
    02-21-12 01:16 PM
    After reading this thread title, the only contribution I can make is:

"SHIBBY!!!!"

02-21-12 01:16 PM
    There is currently a huge back log in the Appworld app submissions process....Some apps may not appear until next week....RIM is currently sorting through thousands of apps.
    thanks for clarifying, figured something must have been backing up on their end.
    02-21-12 01:17 PM
    thanks for clarifying, figured something must have been backing up on their end.
    RIM is overwhelmed with not just thousands of extra apps, but thousands of developers more then they had originally estimated.....We should see an abundance of apps....Don't worry be happy
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    02-21-12 01:21 PM
    RIM is overwhelmed with not just thousands of extra apps, but thousands of developers more then they had originally estimated.....We should see an abundance of apps....Don't worry be happy
    oh im plenty happy with 2.0 as is, i just want everyone else to stop complaining about apps
    missing_K-W likes this.
    02-21-12 01:23 PM
    I downloaded some apps, and while waiting for one to load, I tried loading another one, then realised that the first one was launching in the Android player. I'd forgotten that all Android apps have to share a window.
    02-21-12 01:34 PM
    Please use the search function and post in threads that already exist. And also post in the right section.
    02-21-12 01:35 PM

Where did you read/hear this? Sounds promising if true.
    02-21-12 01:35 PM
    whoops saw this posted in the forums...didnt mean to double up

http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...pworld-700688/

anyone curious as to the topic should refer here....mods plz close this thread if possible.
    02-21-12 01:46 PM
    Where did you read/hear this? Sounds promising if true.
    Alec Saunders. RIM's VP of Developer Relations tweeted this
    02-21-12 01:46 PM
    OS2 is just soooo goooood, haven't seen anything better than this. I am completely in Love with my PlayBook.
    02-21-12 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD