There are a bunch of these game floating around app world. The games are not bad, it just seems like they are ported from and old Nokia.
    Last edited by Spaceheater; 08-05-11 at 12:06 AM.
    08-04-11 11:43 PM
    There are a bunch of these game floating around app world. The games are not bad, it just seems like they are ported from and old Nokia.
    You're being too kind. They are bad. Seems like once a week they take a dump in app world in the form of a bunch of free apps.

I'm mostly resentful because I log in and see a bunch of new free games with bright and catchy icons...then I get the DS Effect (sick stomach, dizzy, loose bowels, anger-farts...)

D(ump) $(hit) Effects
    08-05-11 07:28 AM
    ahaha i think they have171 apps.... fml this will be going on for a while....
    08-05-11 01:05 PM
    ahaha i think they have171 apps.... fml this will be going on for a while....
    I hate to be critical of a developer - particularly of one who is at least trying to bring something to the Playbook (lord knows we need developers) but I'm with the original poster on this one. Many of these apps seem/are very poor, poorly implemented, and a very poor of example of what the Playbook is capable of.

I have no problem with developers porting over apps from another platform but at least spend some time trying to optimize it for the playbook otherwise dont bother.

Oh and my ultimate pet peeve - if you release a free app, at least indicate that you will be forced to see advertising in your description of the app. I cant speak for others, but I am more than willing to pay for an app if it means that I dont have to see advertising.
    08-05-11 08:22 PM
    they dont even work without a internet connection
    08-05-11 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD