Hi All,

For all you 'Drums' fans out there, I have just released a new version, I've improved the graphics and the performance of the app.

Hope you all enjoy.

Get the app here:

Buy Drums For BlackBerry PlayBook - Download Drums For BlackBerry PlayBook - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

playbookster likes this.
    11-21-11 05:14 AM
    Thanks!

I just downloaded the update and did note that the performance is much improved.

There was a bit of a delay before, but much better now.

As a bucket basher, I appreciate your continued efforts!
    11-21-11 07:04 AM
    Thanks for your support, it keeps me wanting to develop for this platform.

If you could leave a review on app world if you havent already then that would be great.

Thanks!
    11-21-11 10:23 AM
    I've had this app for a while now, thanks for continuing to support it through updates. Just left a review on App World.
    11-21-11 10:39 AM
    Thanks! Reviews, keep me going. For anyone who has got Instruments, there will be an update for that soon too.

And a small update for Drums before Christmas, a Christmas themed kit.

Thanks everyone.
    11-21-11 10:48 AM
    question : can you record what you played on the app. that would be a killer feature.
    11-21-11 11:55 AM
    Do any of you know if there is a Guitar app and hardware like iRig for the Playbook?
    11-21-11 04:51 PM
    Hi, I am thinking about buying this app. But I have a couple of questions.

1. Can you record your drum tracks?
    2. Is your other app, instruments, include everything in this app, or does this one have extra kits? I can't tell from the description.

Thanks.
    04-17-12 06:15 PM
    Double post removed
    Last edited by mountainlab; 04-17-12 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Doublepost
    04-17-12 06:17 PM
    Is this there any way to create a pattern and loop it over and over again? I work with 9/8 rhythms a lot with Greek music and would love to use this in place of a rhythm machine.
    04-17-12 06:40 PM
    Costas1966, I'm hopefully looking at this as some sort of simple drum machine. I play a lot of swing music, and this could fill out when I'm bored and in a hotel room with just my guitar and my playbook.

Right now, I just use some backing tracks I created on my DAW.
    04-17-12 07:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD